Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i think this is a better shot of my tummy

yeah this is not the right place at all dumbass! get outta the womens board....or else! smalls has lotsa bodyguards here ...betta watch out!

as for the abs...yup definitely a better picture. I think you may be obsessed with abs just as much as me. I can't wait to see them!
But yours are coming along nicely. It also looks like your packin some more muscle on them! way to go

Beutiful abs! Bouncer, I don't think you are big enough to be making those remarks on this board. Excellent work sm! :)

looking great smalls, looks like the new bouncer needs to be bounced... any mods on line right now that can edit that shit?

Ladies, I was posting on this board before you lot ever though about abs and tummy tucks.. Sorry if I caused offence however.
Actually I was on the womens board to look at hannibals helping hand photo and must have thought I was somewhere else after I finished reading it. That said I'm not going to justify myself further.
Your tummy looks great small, really it does.
Right thats me finished here. I'll not justify myself any further.
Bouncer

Top Bottom