Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I seriously want to put my boot thru somebody's skull...

May1010 said:
Simmer down Buck! You've got to get your temper in check!

I've allready had courses in Anger Managment....I have my completion certificate somewhere around here...LOL..

vixenbabe said:
I happen to love your first name...I DO not understand why you hate it!

By the way, I perfer oil rather than jello....Nothing like a good rub down in ALLLLL the right places.....:devil:

SLIPPERY WHEN OILED...AHHHHHH

Smile-- I hope your day gets better sexy youngin!

Oil! Oil! I love oil!!!!

LOL @ Big Dog..i agree man that NVR2BIG shit was stupid..he shouldnt have been kicked off of here at all. ANd when he comes back I'll be the first to welcome him back onto the chat board..he had good posts...

Anyways, Biggie, chill out bra...aint no thang..here maybe this will cheer you up:

I no speak engrish rell...prease no speakuh past. Go srory! I come on airprane, I tired, they habba no rice on fly. You helpa me?? LOL

Hey brotha ya know i'm here for ya :) You never saw that one thread I posted a while back saying I hoped that you made it home safely after gettin drunk at work that night. Dammit kid i was worried about ya...I had one of my best friends lose the use of his whole right arm cuz of drinkin and driving...he had it stuck out the passenger side window and the driver lost control of the car and at 80 mph, slammed side ways into a tree..guess what was between the car door and da tree? yup, my friends right arm...it was a ball of mush when the jaws of life got him out..

BigPhysicsBastard said:
Nothing wrong with Bart...................but Buck, did your mom call you Bartholomew if front of your boys when you were a kid? That must've been a nightmare. My parents alway's called me Alexander when with my friends it was alway's Alex or Al, or "Arms" as they started to call me in high school:D

That ain't my real first name, Nate was just playin around. I always go by my middle name which is Wesley.

Top Bottom