Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need somthing to blow my chest

hamada

i need ur help guys with somthing that blow my chest and make it bigger

a routine or a AS or anything

somone told me to work chest for 4 to 5 sets after working my legs is it true and give me what u have info

iceman11111 said:

Bench Press 2 warmup sets
10,8,6 all to failure

Incline Bench Press
10,8,6 all to failure

Dumbbell Flyes
12,10,8 all to failure

Do this on a fresh day (not on leg day)

Good Luck

:angel:

I do the same workout, except i do flat bench and incline and flat flys OR
incline bench and flat flys and decline press. Need to switch my workout
soon though.

I only do basic exercises... but different variants... I sometimes or often train legs with other body parts... I might feel sick... I may do 15 sets on legs (varoius different gyms leg press machines - hydraulic included, but mostly proper)... I may then finish that with some dips. Just because feel that a crap workout is one where I haven't gone for it and done something that really shows strength - like +20 deep to the point of chest being stretched dips....

Proper Steeve Reeves type of training...

Like they did in the old days I believe...

I think going to failure is highly over-rated...too much strain on nervous system and too easy to overtrain. I say if you want to jack up your work out, add some forced reps to the end of your set- but don't go to total failure.

Breathe in and hold your breath! no only joking personally i do!

flat dumbell flys 12,10,8
bench press 8,7,6 (with heavy weight)
dips 10,10,10
chest press 12,10,8

Chest Workout

Hamada........My chest is my most under developed body part so I beat it up twice a week...I do it usually on Monday and then again on Friday. I go heavy as I can on the first workout then I do all shapers on the second workout

Flat Bench.........1 or 2 warm ups...with me I never say I'm going to do 8 or 10 reps to me it's mental, if you say your going to do however many reps mentally it get's harder as you approach the rep count you pre determined!!!...other guy's I workout with always say how many you going to get? I say as many as it takes before I'm going to drop it on my chest.!!!...In my warm ups I do 135lbs usually 18-20 reps then I start to stack the weight and then I am on no particular rep count.

So these are the exercises I do for chest in no particular order:

Incline press....barbell
flat bench........barbell
decline bench...barbell
Negatives..........always barbell, on universal rack....main focus is to eliminate any sticking point!
incline flys......dumbbells
decline flys.....dumbbells
flat flys...........dumbbells
peck deck.....hands high and hands low
cable crossovers....high keeping the hands above the chest and low keeping the hands below the chest, then crossovers with palms facing up with pulley lowered to floor

On the heavy day for chest I do mostly power exercises on the shaping day I do mostly cable work!

Once again I don't focus too much on the reps obviously on a heavy day you going to naturally keep your rep count lower, allowing more mass building...on the shaper day I do much lighter weight and as many as 15-25 rep range...since I have been doing chest twice a week in this fashion I have noticed a big improvement in my chest development...

I definitely believe what may work for me, may not work for others so find what works for you. I found doing this workout does not over train my chest, but that's me!

Hope this helps......Good luck....

:)

AnabolicDiabetic said:
I think going to failure is highly over-rated...too much strain on nervous system and too easy to overtrain. I say if you want to jack up your work out, add some forced reps to the end of your set- but don't go to total failure.

Going to failure is what makes you grow! The more muscle you tear up, the more muscle you rebuild.

Top Bottom