Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need somthing to blow my chest

DTOX..........if your going to bash someone's advise.....by all means, let's be productive and explain yourself!!

Typing "wrong" doesn't explain yourself...

whatever you do - dont work ur legs first! u will have nothing left - if you do go back and finish ur leg training!

hamada said:
i need ur help guys with somthing that blow my chest and make it bigger

a routine or a AS or anything

somone told me to work chest for 4 to 5 sets after working my legs is it true and give me what u have info

Great idea. Right after ten sets of heavy squats and leg presses superset some bench pressing with leg extentions. That will "blow your chest" all right.

At least once a week try this....

Do your chest routine in this fashion

Bench: 7 reps (20 seconds break) 5 reps (15 second break) 3 reps. This is one set. Do 4 of these with a fairly heavy weight.

Do Incline, and flys in the same way and your chest will grow like a weed.

This works well for all body parts. Remeber guys if you are not a powerlifter, don't lift like one. We want to GROW, so we have to lift a little differently than those who are training for pure strength.

nandroloner...failure is not what makes your muscles grow...Do 100 meter sprinters sprint til they fall to the ground? NO Muscle grows because it needs to adapt to a new work load...this work load can come in the form of poundage, intensity blah blah blah but going to failure is actually counterproductive and more mentally satisfying than actually beneficial.

Top Bottom