Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know this is an aas forum but... We just got osama!!! This a party thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama had his way we wouldve left Afganistan and never even persued Osama. Obama is a military hating pussy.

People should be celebrating outside Bush's house, not the whitehouse...

Dont really want to be a jerk, but shouden´t we have alot of the high people from US sent into jail? Bush ect.
iraq-
afghanistan-
vietnam-
ect...

the US is like, iran has one a-bomb we gotta lock em down.. but oi the US surely has thousands of em hidden some where
Generaly i this way: A rich man will never give away 1million dollars to some homeless guy without secureing he will get something more vauluable back

really like the US and the people, but politics are shit imo...

most Americans are not pro war and killing. we've elected guys who took us to war on false pretenses.. americans get excited about war at first then after a bit get sick of watching our troops get killed for no reason so we turn against it. Americans also are mostly not racist, heck we elected a black guy for crying out loud.. of course we do have racists like any country, but they are shunned and ignored.

don't judge all Americans by 1 mans actions or a small vocal minority.. is what I'm saying.

already a guy insulted the commander in chief above which is a slap in the face of my loved ones that are deployed, and as many on here know I have strong Navy connections (i will leave it at that without getting too personal). i would love for him to come onto the base gym and insult us to our faces. heck I will even PM him directions.

anyway this board should be about anabolics, not about current events or politics so I'm done here. it only starts flame wars.

2.995 died in 9 - 11... Work of osama?
90,000–166,000 people died in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in nagasaki all of these where equiped with weapons, the children n women, old people? why isent the one responsable for this sent to jail

90,000–166,000 people died in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in nagasaki all of these where equiped with weapons, the children n women, old people? why isent the one responsable for this sent to jail

Because we were at war. How about blaming the fucking Emperor of Japan who was planning of bombing the U.S. instead of the people who stopped his tyranny?!

Jesus fucking christ, I don't want to see this shit here. An evil man is dead. Obama conducted the operation to do so. Say thank you and shut the fuck up.

I hear ya brotha... Now for agreeing with you I'm gonna have negative karma points or get bombed again = /

I hear ya brotha... Now for agreeing with you I'm gonna have negative karma points or get bombed again = /

You're of Chinese decent? Do you know the Japanese killed over a million Chinese civilians during WWII? America put an end to that. So...what's your problem?

You're of Chinese decent? Do you know the Japanese killed over a million Chinese civilians during WWII? America put an end to that. So...what's your problem?

I don't have a problem... Joseph Stalin kills roughly 20 mill since he was in power but we didn't stop him. And in that time we rounded up Japanese Americans and put them in relocation camps(concentration camps) of our own.

I don't have a problem... Joseph Stalin kills roughly 20 mill since he was in power but we didn't stop him. And in that time we rounded up Japanese Americans and put them in relocation camps(concentration camps) of our own.

They were not put in concentration camps, they were put in interment camps. They were not abused. And there wasn't single case of Japanese espionage during that time so it worked. So you're not only ignorant of the facts , you're wrong. And this isn't the place to be discussing it anyway, so I repeat, shut the fuck up.

If anyone wants to give their thoughts on the days events, fine. I'll leave it to the mods to decide if this thread should be moved. But I don't want to see any anti American bullshit. Not today.

OK! People party is over....time to get back to doing what we do best ,helping others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom