Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know this is an aas forum but... We just got osama!!! This a party thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oklahoma86

We got 'im!! Throw me some karma, and keep it flowin back and forth with each other cause we finally got him... less than a decade after we started lookin... some people would say that with a hint of irony, but who the fuck cares how long it took... we said we'd get him, we got him, and its cause to celebrate. One of the most evil men in the world is gone, and this is a historic day!!!! Celebrate it with me bros!!! hahahaa

Bro he was a CIA asset... US owned.. Look at it this way bro, we've always had a boogyman to look out for.. Example: we had communism back in the day. The war on drugs, now the war on terror.

:D

Apparently this guy got him:

jack2.jpg

Bro he was a CIA asset... US owned.. Look at it this way bro, we've always had a boogyman to look out for.. Example: we had communism back in the day. The war on drugs, now the war on terror.

Man your a little too deep into this... whatever complexities lay behind it, the person responsible for the September 11th attacks, the man who was in charge of it all, finally got his. The world will be just as crazy tommorow as it was today, I know that... but this is still a cause to celebrate. Its been a long ass time coming. And just by the way... the hunt for osama is a much more specific and defined mission than the "war on terror", one is over, the other is an indefinable quagmire. And we all know the war on drugs is a joke... but the hunt for Osama is clearly, and defineabley, over. But yeah... let me get that karma to ya!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom