Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Just Started Dimaxx.. Tips and Help Needed

Slayerbtvs

Hey everyone.... my friend and I just started Dimaxx Creatine.... I am following the directions as written (10 ml a day... 5 in the morning and night on off days, and 10 right before you work out) I was just wondering.. If all I have to do with this stuff is pretty much drink it.. wash it down with some water... and work out hard.. and see results? Or is there ssome other tips i should be following while on Dimaxx... I know it seems like a stupid question.. but I know many people were on this creatine and really liked it.. so I want to know how to get the best results possible.... thanks in advance
-Matt

Slayer,
Hey bro I'm on my 6th bottle of Dimaxx. When I started my 3rd bottle I found that my gains were stultified (plateaued) and I couldn't get the pump I was used to. So I thought more=better results. I was wrong, I was taking 25ml on workout days and 20ml on rest days. I noticed slight gains, but nothing close to what I felt when I first started. Conclusion, make sure you cycle off Dimaxx for a few weeks after your 2nd bottle. Oh yeah, make sure you take it on an empty stomach and stay hydrated. Currently I take 10ml on rest days and 20 ml on workout days with exceptional results. I do this in between AS cycles to help maintain some of what I gained. Good luck!:D

Top Bottom