Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

Oh hell, I would love a meet up with those two! They would not have the balls to meet me in person though. Two little wimp dicks who like to play hard ball on line, but in person, would fucking turn red and piss their stockings!

This is why we aren't in a rush to ban anyone who talks smack about you either.

I dont intend to get bant or violate any of these but I've seen members encouraging others to hurt themselves or others, I've seen threads about torretz and watching movies online, I've seen harrasment posts and sexual and violence exploitation posts/threads, threads about illegal drugs and lying to the goverment, why arent those policed as well? there should be a more clear cut set of rules in C&C then since it I was under the impression chat only had a few rules, granted Chat is part of EF and those are the global EF TOD but again those arent enforced here in chat.... so now I'm just confused, (I'm not trying to stir shit up)

hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah

No, but you will keep unbanning those that are a threat to me in real life!

:rolleyes:

Please. You make accusations of someone being a child molester with no proof (could you prove it in court?), over and over and when the accused finally says something to you, all the mods get PMs wanting him to be banned. When it's looked into we rightfully unban him.

If you would stop instigating, the problems with all your "stooges" or whatever other more vulgar names you want to call them would almost all disappear.

And if he is really, truly a threat to you IRL, what difference would it make if we banned him here or not?? It's not like a banning here would keep him from coming to you in person. Are you getting your forum posting confused with reality?

You're kidding me right? Yes I can assume "stuff" based by how one reacts on line.
I can assure you, Chris in real life is as much of a jerk as he is on line, You don't need to meet him to know.

If he was a really nice person, with a great heart, do you think he would talk down to others the way he does (it's not just to me he does this). No, a real person, who is a real man who has really good character does not behave like the 3 Stooges do.

You're a therapist, a people analyzer, you should see that clear as day
It's because of me being a therapist that I know better, people act diffeernt in different circumstances, I do not act the same with my mom as I do with my boss, my husband, facebook or EF, we all act differently according to who we talk to and where we are, we're bio-psico-social creatures

I rarely tell someone on FB to STFU or something like that but I do it here all the time because it's a different place with different people, as Cindy said, the internet is now a part of internet lives therefore it is it's own space and therefore it's own set of interactions, but there is no set of rules of conduct alike wherever you go, sometimes in order to be nice to people in the real world I have to vent here, it's a process... just because ur a jer online you dont hae to be in real life, maybe you are acting like that purposely online, then again maybe you're not... humans are unpredictable, no one fits a mold.

Please. You make accusations of someone being a child molester with no proof (could you prove it in court?), over and over and when the accused finally says something to you, all the mods get PMs wanting him to be banned. When it's looked into we rightfully unban him.

If you would stop instigating, the problems with all your "stooges" or whatever other more vulgar names you want to call them would almost all disappear.

And if he is really, truly a threat to you IRL, what difference would it make if we banned him here or not?? It's not like a banning here would keep him from coming to you in person. Are you getting your forum posting confused with reality?

I shall ignore this.....

Top Bottom