Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hope you assholes are happy

nan chris and plunkey give blue a hard time all the time. you really think there is going to be a meat up. pay attention
I dont try to give her a hard time, I just disagree with some of her views and posts and try to discuss, hell maybe I'm wrong in my points of view and that' why I like to hear other's point of view but that doesnt reflect entirely my opinion of her as a person, I never take anyone online seriously anyway, I may be a psychologist but I dont analyze every single detail about everything and everyone at all times.... too tiring

How do you know this? Have you met him in real life? you cant just assume stuff based on online behavior

That is exactly my point

You're kidding me right? Yes I can assume "stuff" based by how one reacts on line.
I can assure you, Chris in real life is as much of a jerk as he is on line, You don't need to meet him to know.

If he was a really nice person, with a great heart, do you think he would talk down to others the way he does (it's not just to me he does this). No, a real person, who is a real man who has really good character does not behave like the 3 Stooges do.

You're a therapist, a people analyzer, you should see that clear as day

Oh hell, I would love a meet up with those two! They would not have the balls to meet me in person though. Two little wimp dicks who like to play hard ball on line, but in person, would fucking turn red and piss their stockings!

I dont try to give her a hard time, I just disagree with some of her views and posts and try to discuss, hell maybe I'm wrong in my points of view and that' why I like to hear other's point of view but that doesnt reflect entirely my opinion of her as a person, I never take anyone online seriously anyway, I may be a psychologist but I dont analyze every single detail about everything and everyone at all times.... too tiring

I think he was just address you and not saying you give me a hard time. I never feel you give me a hard time. debate is cool, difference of opinions are cool.
You and I are very different people from a whole different generation and that's all cool as well.

Top Bottom