Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have an emposter on this board so heads up to all.

That shit is gay. I am gonna look on the other boards like ssb and bb for dbbt. See if the same stuff is going on.

Good Luck!!

hstern said:
isn't ur email [email protected]'t the other account access that too, or no?
no he would need my password to do that.my email is still needtogetas and not needtogetaas.like I said this guy is making a lot of problems for every one.
I am shore he cant see my emails because he dos not have the password but I will check with admen to make shore.

hstern said:
why cant they figure out who it is and bomb him or delete the old needto?
I know who it is already...its dbbt bro.I already found that out.the mods and admen know who it is now to but I dont know what they are going to do about it we will see I guess.maybe its ok to do this type of stuff.maybe dbbt is some kind of made man and can fuck up the aas board and do what ever he wants will see.

is he that much of a loser to have to pretend to be someone else on a message board? it must be nice to go through life worthless as that cock is.

Enough already. Ban him and be done with it. This is an insult to the board and its members. Sorry needto. This sucks.

Nelson Montana said:
Enough already. Ban him and be done with it. This is an insult to the board and its members. Sorry needto. This sucks.
you know the part thats really pissing me off the most is he is sporting the sponsors banners in his sig.they should not have to be brought down by this guy.they support this site they should get a little more respect then this assclown is giving them...its making a mockery of them.I work hard for them every one sees this and he is making them and me look bad.

I think the admen and mods are thinking about what to do...its tricky I think...he is using my old user name so if the band the old user name what will that do to all my old post or the system.it could fuck up a lot of shit.this guy has really fucked shit up though...

I have already got pm's saying people sent him pm's thinking it was me and he has bin replying to them.......he may be able to get into my account he may be able to do a lot of things I dont know how it all works.

Top Bottom