Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a question about "packages"

Some are growers and some are showers though.

Some dude's dont get any length when they get a hard on. Others look small when they're flacid but grow a lot.

After a certain number of deliveries you should know how big the package inside really is. Has somebody else been signing for you?

Some are growers and some are showers though.

I had no idea about that phrase until I was at the Hustler Club in NYC. Some stripper was talking to me and asked me that question. I kept saying "what?". I had no clue what she was talking about.
She grabbed it and said "grower". I hope that is good!:confused:

I had no idea about that phrase until I was at the Hustler Club in NYC. Some stripper was talking to me and asked me that question. I kept saying "what?". I had no clue what she was talking about.

LOL.

I'm a grower. Looks can be a lot different from the end product. Under wear can make a difference too. I'm not one for tight undies.

Probably gives the chick more of a sense of satisfaction. Looks kind of small at first, then she arouses it and it grows fucken large.

Like you need to worry about it Slat.

Top Bottom