Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have a question about "packages"

I just ask them straight out. Why guess?

It's a little of both. Believe it or not, my the balls have a lot to do with the size of the package in question. Sometimes the area gets filled up for that reason alone. For no reason at all, it seems my the balls get smaller or larger whenever they want. They just seem to "fill up" with whatever. Ummm. I like them when they're 'full'. (thanks)

How the hell did I get in here?

I just ask them straight out. Why guess?

It's a little of both. Believe it or not, my the balls have a lot to do with the size of the package in question. Sometimes the area gets filled up for that reason alone. For no reason at all, it seems my the balls get smaller or larger whenever they want. They just seem to "fill up" with whatever. Ummm. I like them when they're 'full'. (thanks)

How the hell did I get in here?

Hi GL.
I've thought about you many times in the last few months. Mostly, when I see "WWJD?", because I know it should really say, "WWGLD?". Who cares what jesus would do? he wore a robe and sandals... he'd probably go buy himself some clothes. wasn't he a carpenter? in sandals. Real smart.
What I want to know is what would YOU do. a guy who would not be wearing open toed shoes around power saws.

Top Bottom