Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Christmas...

I agree.

We never really gave a lot of gifts in my family. We just hung out at my dad's on Christmas.

V... your job is to make sure your kids love Christmas for the same thing you did as a kid. Kid's want to hang out with you because you are in the mood for the season and want to spend the time with them.

Christmas is for kids. Don't fuck it up for them.

how can you hate christmas? not me, ever...i love seeing the look at my kids faces when they open their presents thinking Santa came down the ole chimney...plus, it reminds me of when i was kid...family is all around...the only time in life i dont need hydros..well maybe not true...lol

Well I can't afford presents. So there is no happy look that I'm gonna get from my kids. My mom drinks and my dad is dead, so the family thing is a little shot.

Well I can't afford presents. So there is no happy look that I'm gonna get from my kids. My mom drinks and my dad is dead, so the family thing is a little shot.

I hear you....I'm sorry to hear..bad memories make me a little bitter about it also...

I hear you....I'm sorry to hear..bad memories make me a little bitter about it also...

*sigh*

It's just this year, I'll make it better next year.

Maybe it will help them build a little character and I'll get strong.

V, my family doesn't do presents, and I'm in a similar position to yours financially/family-wise. We always host some friends/neighbors that don't have family or anywhere else to go and that gives us something to look forward to. The kids love helping me cook dinner and bake the cookies and such. Maybe your boys would enjoy something similar?

V, my family doesn't do presents, and I'm in a similar position to yours financially/family-wise. We always host some friends/neighbors that don't have family or anywhere else to go and that gives us something to look forward to. The kids love helping me cook dinner and bake the cookies and such. Maybe your boys would enjoy something similar?

I know my youngest would. Everyone I know will be with family. Maybe we could just have an at home movie night or something.

I'm kinda venting my frustrations here cause I can't at home or work and I don't want To burden my BlueShirt guy with it.

I'm sorry guys, I'll stop being a grinch.

Top Bottom