Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate Christmas...

Negative.

When I grew up it was all about family and friends.

Now it's about who can buy/sell/advertise the most shit.

I'm seriously trying to keep in some sort of good Christmas spirit for my kids, but it's really hard. Every night when I come home, I feel like grabbing on to the Xmas lights and ripping them down. I haven't wrapped any gift yet. The only ones under the tree are the ones my 4 year old bought at school. The rest are in bags in the garage.

I'm supposed to finalize my divorce after Xmas, then I'm going to move, so I'm just over the whole fucking thing.

I'm seriously trying to keep in some sort of good Christmas spirit for my kids, but it's really hard. Every night when I come home, I feel like grabbing on to the Xmas lights and ripping them down. I haven't wrapped any gift yet. The only ones under the tree are the ones my 4 year old bought at school. The rest are in bags in the garage.

I'm supposed to finalize my divorce after Xmas, then I'm going to move, so I'm just over the whole fucking thing.

pop some hydros, wash 'em down with whiskey sours, and.burn the place to the ground.

Go out in style rob

Fucking nice life

how can you hate christmas? not me, ever...i love seeing the look at my kids faces when they open their presents thinking Santa came down the ole chimney...plus, it reminds me of when i was kid...family is all around...the only time in life i dont need hydros..well maybe not true...lol

how can you hate christmas? not me, ever...i love seeing the look at my kids faces when they open their presents thinking Santa came down the ole chimney...plus, it reminds me of when i was kid...family is all around...the only time in life i dont need hydros..well maybe not true...lol

Do you get your kids every Christmas? I'm already thinking about how shitty it's going to be next year not having the kids in the house, running out to see what they have waiting by the tree.

Top Bottom