Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

Thabnks for the vote of confidence bro, but my kid is 15 not 14 and is with no doubt a damn freak of nature. Not tall but very thick very strong and dashingly handsome. he is the most humble kid you will ever meet. Yes sir no sir is all he ever says to anybody, he would never brag or boast about anything he does and makes lite of most things he accomplishes. The 40 time was done with lasers and a preassure pad at a football camp so it's documented by someone other tahn myself. Hell best time he ever run on a hand stop watch was a 4.42 so go figure. If you could see the acceleration he has you'd understand how the times are so good. More than one person has said that he accelerates faster than anybody they've ever seen in person, and these are football people. ANyway I love it when you nig nogs be hateraid sipping, why you think I even post anything, really, I love to see you niggas be doubting shit that you can't achieve or even comprehend. My best 40 time was a 4.38, and doubt all you want I can still haul ass, and n o I didn't turn that at 15 but I didn't train like he does either. Posterior chain niggas is where it's at take notice that his ass sits up on his back and his calves are so fucking high there in the bends of his knees, if you know jack shit about speed you will know what I am referring to. I am going to use this song for his video or at least on the copy I send all you doubting ass mutha fucking nig nags.

Thabnks for the vote of confidence bro, but my kid is 15 not 14 and is with no doubt a damn freak of nature. Not tall but very thick very strong and dashingly handsome. he is the most humble kid you will ever meet. Yes sir no sir is all he ever says to anybody, he would never brag or boast about anything he does and makes lite of most things he accomplishes. The 40 time was done with lasers and a preassure pad at a football camp so it's documented by someone other tahn myself. Hell best time he ever run on a hand stop watch was a 4.42 so go figure. If you could see the acceleration he has you'd understand how the times are so good. More than one person has said that he accelerates faster than anybody they've ever seen in person, and these are football people. ANyway I love it when you nig nogs be hateraid sipping, why you think I even post anything, really, I love to see you niggas be doubting shit that you can't achieve or even comprehend. My best 40 time was a 4.38, and doubt all you want I can still haul ass, and n o I didn't turn that at 15 but I didn't train like he does either. Posterior chain niggas is where it's at take notice that his ass sits up on his back and his calves are so fucking high there in the bends of his knees, if you know jack shit about speed you will know what I am referring to. I am going to use this song for his video or at least on the copy I send all you doubting ass mutha fucking nig nags.

like father, like son bro

hahahahahahahahahahahha

come on maing sb doesn't post a whiney paragraph like this wtf bro?
anyone making claims like you did is gonna get scrutinized on the internets it's part of the turf with everyother dude claiming 6 figures and a 12 inch wang.
if the kid has the numbers you suggest and the game accumen he will be a 5 star recruit i'd wager and all the big programs will be lapping his taint.
because as a freshmen, those numbers are huge and improbable for someone that young

I thought SB held his kid back a few grades, so his real age is like 20 and hes still a freshman in HS

Top Bottom