Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i got into the most surreal disagreement with my kid

You could always get coffee with her and strike up a conversation about her 21 cats.

i'm pretty sure that being in the same car with this woman would make me sick to my stomach.
picture a homeless man in pee soaked rags and crazy hair, no teeth and probably a few maggots somewhere. now picture him in your car.

there.

i'm pretty sure that being in the same car with this woman would make me sick to my stomach.
picture a homeless man in pee soaked rags and crazy hair, no teeth and probably a few maggots somewhere. now picture him in your car.

there.

So you wont be going to Neiman with her either then I suppose

I would have coffee with the poor lady. I am sure she could use a friend, and maybe some support in her life. Must be tough looking the way she does, no one to talk to. Just a crazy ass husband and a retarded child. Husband is dieing too so I am sure that weights on her heart all the time. God she must be dying on the inside. The world can be so cruel, wish it were a better place some times.

Nice to hear people are out there willing to give love where and when you don't need to or have to- It's a sign of character and that's your daughter. You did raise a good kid. She wanted to raise you up on a higher level by seeing you accept and go forward with that invitation. That's okay if you don't. You don't have to be Saint Mom. She has to accept you with your limitations too. Kids do want to worship us and think we're perfect. Sounds like you explained yourself reasonably. It's life and a good lesson. That woman is lonely. Just send over some organic whole grain honey brownies or something. Food feeds the soul.

YA that would be a great thing to do. Dont have to be best of friends bu maybe just give her some kind of comfort in her life. You never know you might feel real good about doing something like that after.

why do *I* have to do it? because my daughter and her son are friends? she didn't ask me for a makeover any more than I asked her for one.

Top Bottom