Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a 9.6 rating on hotornot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit!!! i actually found HappyScrappy REAL picture!!!

KENRKEAHWUVG.jpg

hes actually pretty hot. hes going for the bodybuilder shaved head look too. str8 thug 4 life.

Racer-X99 said:

Damn Jesus are you lacking self-confidence. Everyone of Christian faith looks to you for guidance. You should be a 10. Do you need a motivating speach or something.

dangit, you are wrong. i will repeat myself for the three-zillionth time. i am jesus 2, not jesus christ. i am not even of the christian faith.

word sucka.

j to da 2

Captain_insano said:

I was rated a 9.9 with 1400+ votes.

how the hell did that happen? on hot or not, guy's profiles only circulate for a few hundred votes, whereas girl's profiles can circulate for much longer.

j to da 2

i f u guys want to check out a cool ratings site...go to

flyguycrew.com

i like that one better than hot or not....

sigweed said:
holy shit!!! i actually found HappyScrappy REAL picture!!!

KENRKEAHWUVG.jpg

hes actually pretty hot. hes going for the bodybuilder shaved head look too. str8 thug 4 life.

LOL

hell yeah. I'm pretty. :D

jesus 2 said:

how the hell did that happen? on hot or not, guy's profiles only circulate for a few hundred votes, whereas girl's profiles can circulate for much longer.

j to da 2

Jesus you make a good point. Most guys only get like 400 votes or so. But i was a hot or not person of the week. You know when they actually send your pic to your email in there monthly newsletter and a raked in 1000 more votes, and a lot of new "friends". ;)

Insano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom