Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a 9.6 rating on hotornot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAYNE said:

JUST DO THE SHIT BITCH...I'VE HAD A LONG DAY. JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AFTER 14 HOURS AND HAD TO SHANK A NIGGA CUZ HE WAS TRYING TO STEAL MY CORNBRED!!!

JK ABOUT THE SHANK PART FOOL. DOG, THEY GOT THIS LITTLE FINE AS BITCH IN CBUS, SHE IS BORDERLINE DWARF SHE IS SO SHORT BUT FINE AS A MOFO.

KAYNE

Lets make a bet. I will bet 10$ I walk in CUBS tuesday when you tell to and holler at her. I have no problems hollering at dwarfs bro.

Re: Re: Re: I got a 9.6 rating on hotornot.com

Golfer18 said:

Damn never thought of it that way.......son of a bitch. Fags ruined that shit.

Shit man, not to sound weird, but gay guys seem to have a better eye for muscle than chicks. Just a thought.

I ONLY SEE HER SELDOMLY. SHE POPS UP EVERY NOW AND THEN IN THE HALL SOMETIMES. DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER.

KAYNE

Jesus 2 is that you? Sorry, I just wanted to rhyme. I can tell that you aren't ugly anyways. Hope that helps.

big_bad_buff said:

looks like an ad for calvin klein underwear... the skinny ugly Homosexauls Addition of a calvin klein underwear ad BWAHAHAH J/K

i think i'm 25 lbs heavier now than i am there. i still look the same though...stupid muscle dysmorphia...

j to da 2

jesus 2 said:

i think i'm 25 lbs heavier now than i am there. i still look the same though...stupid muscle dysmorphia...

j to da 2

That's really you? If so, props for nutting up.

How old are you in that pic?

casavant said:

That's really you? If so, props for nutting up.

How old are you in that pic?

nutting up? is that bulking up? or just having balls and posting my hot or not profile unlike golfer? :D

i was 19 there. been lifting for one year seriously. that was summer after freshman year. i think i was around 145 there 'cause that winter i finally got up to 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom