Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I get surgery on my Pec in a few days...

paradox

The Machine
Platinum
I completley ruptered my left pec while working out in aphfganinstan almost 2 months ago, Im just now getting the surgery, they got 2 surgeons working on me for some reason. It will be a while till im lifting super heavy again, I got atleast a month of convelsent leave after the surgery & 8 months of limited duty.

-paradox

paradox said:
I completley ruptered my left pec while working out in aphfganinstan almost 2 months ago, Im just now getting the surgery, they got 2 surgeons working on me for some reason. It will be a while till im lifting super heavy again, I got atleast a month of convelsent leave after the surgery & 8 months of limited duty.

-paradox

sucks, bro. i had a friend do something similar with his quad. he was back at it in no time.

here's to a quick recovery.

the guy on the couch said:
sucks, bro. i had a friend do something similar with his quad. he was back at it in no time.

here's to a quick recovery.

I'll toast to that :beer:

Hope everything goes well for you paradox.

I am wondering if a little test in my system would help my recovery or just aggervate the injury? any comments?

Top Bottom