Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Fuckin Hate Guys That Wear Pink Abercrombie Fuckin Shirts With There Fuckin Collar Flipped Up

I have pink shirts. Never owned anything from Abercrombie. The only time I ever have my collar up is if I'm golfing, I forgot sunblock, and I feel myself starting to burn. NEVER in public.

I had a pink J Crew button down that got a lot of positive feedback from women when I would wear it out. I washed it with some blue workout pants that bled on the shirt turning it purple....RIP

Pink is now out however, there will be a few stragglers that cought ontot the craze way too late, thinking they are riding the fashion wave when in reality their lack of fashion sence is only being exemplified.

Wootoom said:
its fuckin pathetic.

I know what you mean.

wootoom_polo.jpg

:D

digimon7068 said:
I pretty much exclusively wear RL polo's during the summer (unless I have to testify in court or something like that). Love to hike the sleeves up and expose the sidearms. . .yes. . .I'm that vain. :)

In a 100% Flat front kackis / RL Polo knit / and usually some GBX shoes with a fat sole....summer casual pimpwear...note I like to call it self confidence not vanity!!

Wootoom said:
ill fuckin smash all there fuckin faces in

Preach the good word brother. Pink was never in. If you're under 35 and you wear pink it's usually because of one or two reasons. You're either starved for attention or you think it makes you look confident. So what a few girls might think it's cool. There are girls who like having shit dumped on their chest.

I don't think I need to explain the douchebaggotry that is the popped collar.

swolenole said:
In a 100% Flat front kackis / RL Polo knit / and usually some GBX shoes with a fat sole....summer casual pimpwear...note I like to call it self confidence not vanity!!

XL RL polo's with the sleeves hiked up to 3/4 bicep, pleated front loose fit khakis, Dexflex distressed leather penny-loafers and my cool-ass metal frame Oakleys. . .my damn wife even says I look hot. :)

Top Bottom