Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found the secret to SMASHING PR's... The ULTIMATE pre workout...

Try Tren Suspension an hour before WO. It definitely trumps Test Suspension.. Yeah, pinning suspension pre-workout is nothing new..

I am on no-tren usage from the wife. But thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I know its nothing new... I personally had never tried it... I never said it was something brand new here... It was just something new for me that I had not tried...

DAMN now I need to find tren suspension and make that... I fuckin' LOVE me some tren! TREN base/TNE combo would be perfect!

I know its nothing new... I personally had never tried it... I never said it was something brand new here... It was just something new for me that I had not tried...

+1. Thank you for sharing this post with EF! I don't know why someone ALWAYS has to criticize or talk some shit. This site is supposed to be about sharing and helping, not shit talking and putting people down.

Congrats on your PR and finding a nice method to get there that works!

So whats the protocol with something like this? Preworkout during a cycle of other gear only? Taken like a 5 hour energy shot just whenever you want, on or off cycle? Taken as a cycle in and of itself?

I would never do it outside of a cycle its straight test.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

kinda what i was thinking. the blood levels would be yanked all over the place with that sort of thing if by itself.

I know what you meant I was just teasing you because I am so damn jelly of how ripped you are.

+1. Thank you for sharing this post with EF! I don't know why someone ALWAYS has to criticize or talk some shit. This site is supposed to be about sharing and helping, not shit talking and putting people down.

Congrats on your PR and finding a nice method to get there that works!

Bro it was a joke. Chill please. We all have been around and I have so much respect for Dylan I would never insult him.

Top Bottom