Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel terrible because I just looked at my statement and the waitress didn't get her tip last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I feel terrible because I just looked at my statement and the waitress didn't get

stilleto said:
biteme: "i mace dogs"
EF: "what a pathetic loser you are."

biteme: "i feel so bad I forgot to give a waitress a tip. I better go back."
EF: "awww, that's really nice of you, man."
biteme: "my plan worked. now everyone who calls me a pathetic loser will look bad."
EF: "god, he's still a pathetic loser."

bitme: "what made up story can i tell about how wonderful my wife is now?"

I'd like to mace you, but I don't have enough cans for your fat ass. May you get hit by a speeding train biaaatch.

Re: I feel terrible because I just looked at my statement and the waitress didn't get

stilleto said:
biteme: "i mace dogs"
EF: "what a pathetic loser you are."

biteme: "i feel so bad I forgot to give a waitress a tip. I better go back."
EF: "awww, that's really nice of you, man."
biteme: "my plan worked. now everyone who calls me a pathetic loser will look bad."
EF: "god, he's still a pathetic loser."

bitme: "what made up story can i tell about how wonderful my wife is now?"
ROFL!!

Smurfy said:

Heiffer alert! How much Hagendas have you wolfed down today?

HAYEZ said:
if you paid with a credit card they would of ran the amount owed first. They add on the tip later that night . 2-3 days check your statement a d you will see the amount with tip included

Good deal. :)

biteme said:
Heiffer alert! How much Hagendas have you wolfed down today?
what are Hagendas? Ive never had a Hagenda. Are they good?

biteme said:
She probably thinks I stiffed her and she was real nice too.. I must have written the tip amount on the wrong copy. I may have to go back up there.

Bro! Do you just sit around all day trying to find ways to make yourself feel bad? She probably doesn't even give 2 shits.

Smurfy said:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hagenda

next to his ability to make great life decisions, is his awesome command of the english language.

Smurfy said:

No more wasting time trading insults with biaaatches just because there's an audience... I wouldn't speak to the bitter old women crew one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom