Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dunked my Aggie Ring last night...(and turned 21 yesterday!)

Badkins21

Well, it's official. I can buy, and consume, those "adult beverages" legally now in all 50 states of this great nation, hahaha...

And, I dunked my ring in *35* TINY little seconds!!!

No puking, very little spillage, AND, I continued to CONSUME afterwards...:D

All in all, by b'day KICKED ASS!!!!!

1 cherished Aggie Class Ring + 1 pitcher of Bud Light (ring @ bottom of said pitcher) + a nice, long 35 second chug = DUNKED!

:D :p ;) :) :D :p ;) :)

Cool........I didn't realize people got college class rings. Do the guys give their rings to their girlfriends to wear?

rudedawg: Texas A&M is different than most universities...while most schools "have" tradition, Aggies practice it still. The Aggie Ring is as important as the diploma you receive upon graduating...

If you're not from Texas, you really won't understand 1)A&M, 2)the rivalry between A&M and t.u. (the Univ. of Texas), and 3)the pride that comes from BOTH schools, but how much more traditional Aggieland is...

And, NO, no one wears the ring but the person whose name is engraved on IT!!!

Big rivalry between UT and A&M...wonderful. But us Sooners at the University of Oklahoma kick both your asses every year. I still would root for A&M over UT any day though.

Congrats on the 21st.

HELL YES I DID IT @ THE CHICKEN ;)

And, as far as OU goes, I like 'em...I'm VERY glad the 'Boys got Roy Williams, as their secondary sucked ass last year!!

Dude, why the fuck would you SWALLOW your ring?! You drop it in the bottom, chug the pitcher, and keep the ring in your mouth...how hard is that to understand? Strange, I'll admit...but complicated? No, don't think so... :D

Glad to hear that you finally made it to the big 21. :) Hope things are going well for you, and that's really cool that you have such awesome school spirit like you do. I think you are right...it is a tradition there and it would be cool if more universities had that. :)

Top Bottom