Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i dont think some of you got my point

ironbull112

Some of you guys did not get the point i was trying to make. Was i putting down all steroid users? no. i understand that it comes to a certain point and as is the only option. i was putting down the guy that juices up and walks around taking shit especially on this board about how big he is when hes really not that big. to the guy that said he has 17 inch arms, im not going to laugh at you, unless you want to start talking shit about how fucking bad you are that you have 17 inch arms and are on steroids. I dont put down any one that chooses to take juice, i do put down people that take juice do the least amount possible in the weight room and think they are the shit. i do put down people that take juice and beleve that its impossible for someone to get the gains theyre getting naturally. And to the guy that said this was the matrix and he would kick the shit out me, does it make youfeel good to live in some fantasy land where you can act like you're in your favorite movie? this is the matrix huh? i wont even comment on that one. youre going to kick the shit out of me? that would be kind of hard considering you dont know me and probably live a long way away from me. another example of an insecure internet tough guy. excuse me while i go change my pants i just shit them in fear of the ass kicking hes going to deliver to me.

Reactions: Cut
In your initial thread about gear use I must say that I can empathize with you, however, you will soon learn that it is pointless to try to get anything across here in Cyberland, also you will soon learn to say "fuck it" let people believe what they want to believe. You did have some good points because I have felt and said similar things but some people will still doubt because they lack where you dont and compensate for it by speaking out fo there ass. Fuck it. peace

Rotflmao. If there are such tough guys here brother, I'd put on a Depends just to be safe when you're reading the elite threads. What pisses me off about asshole that use steriods is it magnifies the asshole and brings out the little boy if that is all that person was to start with. Know what I mean?

Sounds like you're bitter against AS users still. You may want to seek help over your jealousy...

is this guy serious?

does it make youfeel good to live in some fantasy land where you can act like you're in your favorite movie

It makes me feel really tough

youre going to kick the shit out of me? that would be kind of hard considering you dont know me and probably live a long way away from me.

Damn, no shit huh?

another example of an insecure internet tough guy

I am the toughest internet toughguy around and I am pretty secure about it.

However, next time I quote from a movie, I will be sure to let you know why I am doing it. Muscles do not mean anything, your 19inch bi's and jealousy over steroid freaks have blinded your ability to see "the real world". I completely understood your arguement about that you hate when
"peolple walk around taking shit especially on this board about how big he is when hes really not
that big"
what about natural people who walk around this board and think that they work so much harder then everyone else and think they are better becuase they have not injected hormones.
why dont you try having some committment, working your ass off, and not missing meals and then see what you look like instead of choosing to jump on the juice before you ever really let your body naturally feel out

You also get pissed off about people bragging that they have 18 inch arms but in the next line you say
im 20 years old and have 19 inch arms and havent touched anything yet

isnt that talking shit on the board when you are really not that big. even if you are, what do you care. If I had 15 inch arms and was bragging about it, why does that piss you off. Are you the only one who is allowed to be proud of yourself? Are you the only person allowed to walk around the club thinking you are the shit.

THIS BOARD IS ABOUT PERSONAL BESTS...NOT BEST PERSONS

and as long as you think you are better then anyone else and get jelous of other people who think that they are the shit as well, you will make no friends on this board

some of you are still not getting it. i have nothing against steroid users, i also do not belive i am better than someone who uses as, that was not the point i am trying to make. i am against people who use as and walk around like they are the shit when there are people that are natural that are bigger than them. i also am against people who are natural that do the same. as far as the arm thing goes, i was not boasting i was making a point, the guy said he likes to walk into clubs all juiced up showing off his 18 inch arms, my point was what was he boasting about that was pointless. there are lots of people on this board like that, lift for several years until you hit a sticking point jump on some juice and get your arms 20 or over now youve accomplished something. work your ass off in the gym and get fucking 16 inch arms now youve accomplised something. but bragging about how ou like to intimidate smaller people with your juiced up 18 inch arms is just plain fucking stupid to me. i said i had 19 inch arms but i dont ever recall saying that was impressive, which goes to show you who is insecure and who is not. tell me you have a 60 inch chest naturally and ill congratulate you because i could really care less how big you are. as far as jealousy to as users i have none i have nothing against using as only against ingnorance.

ironbull112 said:
i am against people who use as and walk around like they are the shit when there are people that are natural that are bigger than them.

...so you get pissed when someone smaller than you struts their stuff....or someone on as struts their stuff becuase they are proud of themselves.....sounds like you are the insecure one ironbull...otherwise you wouldnt give a shit.

I think Champ hit the real issue. He is pissed bc other people are proud of their gains, and are not worthy of attention in his eyes. He would prob be pissed if anyone smaller than him hit a pose infront of the mirrors.

Top Bottom