Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I come back from doing some work....and you people have posted NOTHING of interest

B

Big Buck

LOL...what's up? Let's get this party started :) I have a few mins before I tear apart the gym.

A man walks into a bar and orders a triple scotch, neat. The bartender looks at the man and says "I can't serve anything over 2 ounces. The man looks back at the bartender, slips him a 10% off McDonalds cheeseburger coupon and says "Make it happen"

The bartender says "No"

So the man pulled a strand of twine out of his belt and began to strangle him, sending the bartender reeling to the ground. Then the man smashes a jar of pickled eggs over the bartender's face and pierces his throat with a corkscrew.

Ok Buck. You're gettin so fat that the next time you're runnin on the beach watch out for all the bystanders who are tryin to push you back in the water to save your life. FREE WILLY!!!!!!!! That's for that comment you made about my g/f the other day.. Hey, I don't have one. Oh well.

This is the WEAKEST thread EVER!!! Your slippin TinyB

In a lighter note...it rained like crazy today so I had to close the door at the gym and lift in the dark...
Woo Hoo!!!

Top Bottom