Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I banged my first cougar ever last night, and most importantly *PICS*

Congrats on the cougar slaying. Both the wimmens are definitely attractive.

The basement though, yeah. Who cares? It's summer and I'd imagine most of the party was outside.

Anyone who throws wild parties know to have it in the crappiest part of your house such as a basement or garage.

Do you really want herds of drunk people in your dining room ???

BIKINIMOM said:
Damn, someone sounds a bit defensive. Loosen up man, all good natured ribbing...

The basement looks HORRIBLE. Laugh about it and move on. I know we did. :)

it's a remodel.. note the nicely painted wall vs the ripped up wall / floor

don't bash on my friends.. yes I get defensive b/c most of you people didn't own a house at 24 anyways

the_clockwork said:
it's a remodel.. note the nicely painted wall vs the ripped up wall / floor

don't bash on my friends.. yes I get defensive b/c most of you people didn't own a house at 24 anyways

LOL

You dont like it when internet meanies take silly little jabs at inconsequential bullshit like the condition of A BASEMENT?

My, my those that dish it out should certainly be better prepared to take it.

Nobody said anything BAD about *your friends*. = they were laughing at the irony of all of these *dressed up adults* in the shitty ass basement. Nothing more and nothing less.

THE IRONY IS FUNNY.

Surely, *grandma* needs to work you over a bit better next time as that pole is still embedded in your ass.

alien amp pharm said:
Anyone who throws wild parties know to have it in the crappiest part of your house such as a basement or garage.

Do you really want herds of drunk people in your dining room ???

ninja please.. this is coming from an 80 year old woman who hasn't been to a real party for 60 years

velvett said:
wow, this thread took a nose dive.

Can't imagine why... people were LOLing at the irony of the contrast created by all *the dressed up grownups* partying in a shitty ass basement.

No one took a cheap shot or made a personal attack on anyone.

The only greater irony is that the thread's author IS taking this shit as some sort of personal smear. Good God, if that ain't ironic, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

Aside from maybe the attic, the basement's always the worst part of a house. Perfect place for the bar if you're throwing a party for a bunch of 20-somethings. My last house was over 100 years old and had a fruit cellar for the basement. Who fucking cares about a basement? Jesus, boredom.

the_clockwork said:
ninja please.. this is coming from an 80 year old woman who hasn't been to a real party for 60 years

Sorry Holmes, I dont have a neat basement like that one... just my crappy ass garage and hottub for all the topless broads. :lmao:

jnevin said:
Aside from maybe the attic, the basement's always the worst part of a house. Perfect place for the bar if you're throwing a party for a bunch of 20-somethings. My last house was over 100 years old and had a fruit cellar for the basement. Who fucking cares about a basement? Jesus, boredom.

Exactly! So why get all pissy bout it?

IT'S CALLED JOKING... HA HA...

I'm gonna go smoke a cigar and have a glass of wine by my own bad bored self, maybe go float my old nekkid grandma ass in my pool. :qt:

Top Bottom