Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I banged my first cougar ever last night, and most importantly *PICS*

T

the_clockwork

It was my friends bachelor party last night.. he actually already got married but b/c of his work we never had time to do one and his wife is cool as shit and let us have one after (although she and some of her friends were there).. We started drinking at his house (note large amount of alcohol on table, was gone by the time I left)

4zwkbox.jpg

I got really drunk and some girl, the wife's friend, was all over my balls as can see here..

6buayjc.jpg

Then neighbor came over with one of her friends... I ended up banging her.. I never asked how old she was but I'm going to say 33-35? I was beyond intoxicated by this point.. (gay friend editted out, literally gay)

4lsj8ti.jpg

I cannot believe what you are wearing.

What's up with the shithole?

ortiz34 said:
I cannot believe what you are wearing.

What's up with the shithole?

thanks fashion police but we ate at a very expensive restaurant and they have these crazy things called dress codes

OMG I cannot get over the outfit you are sporting LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superdave said:
looks like you guys set up a lamp and table in an abandoned house or something.

it's his basement.. in an old house, none of them are finished

you guys are mean, make me sad :(

ortiz34 said:
OMG I cannot get over the outfit you are sporting LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololol

post up a pic of you before you go out !!

ortiz34 said:
dude needs to button his shirt up lol

hey faggots, quit checking me out and comment on the female

i figured you guys would like it since you don't see many girls

Top Bottom