Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am very foggy today on how the rest of my life goes

i'm debating between golden goat, blue dream, fire OG, Colorado Cough, Purple Urkle, Breakfast, brownies, gummys, coffee, hybrid wax, sativa wax, shatter, uhhh...i think that's it.

I'm meeting her in Thailand. Havent seen her for 5 weeks coz she went back home to India for family stuff. We been skyping every day tho n she's been moody a lot....I think she maybe just needs some sexual healing/penis therapy.

I'm meeting her in Thailand. Havent seen her for 5 weeks coz she went back home to India for family stuff. We been skyping every day tho n she's been moody a lot....I think she maybe just needs some sexual healing/penis therapy.

If you think that all she needs is your rod, then you're a mindless apathetic fool.

If you're relationship needs some work, your tiny prick isn't going to fix it, that's for damn sure. You gotta talk through it and figure out how you can both meet each other's needs and your own needs happily. And by needs, I don't mean your midget dink getting some action.

Real talk.

Top Bottom