Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I am the new guy here to run chat

  • Thread starter Thread starter INDY70CAMERO
  • Start date Start date
I

INDY70CAMERO

Guest
HI

about me

I have 11 cameros..all 1970s I just paid cash for a 2006 m5 ( I am so rich I can do that) I just bought a m6 too but I dont want it. I also have a 7 and and a 8 series bmw too. I wear my cell phone on my belt so I look important. I live Ohio, the armpit of the USA... ANY OF YOU CHAT GUYS GO to the arnold classis I want to fight you to show that I can beat you up. Good chances my dad can smoke your dad in a fight too. I love primo and I shoot primo sinces the $$$ steroid out there. I wear under armour the clubs (of course my cell is on my belt)

I also can beat up anyone in chat, hell I am so rich I think I will buy EF then cancel chat.
 
anger.jpg
 
INDY70CAMERO said:
HI

about me

I have 11 cameros..all 1970s I just paid cash for a 2006 m5 ( I am so rich I can do that) I just bought a m6 too but I dont want it. I also have a 7 and and a 8 series bmw too. I wear my cell phone on my belt so I look important. I live Ohio, the armpit of the USA... ANY OF YOU CHAT GUYS GO to the arnold classis I want to fight you to show that I can beat you up. Good chances my dad can smoke your dad in a fight too. I love primo and I shoot primo sinces the $$$ steroid out there. I wear under armour the clubs (of course my cell is on my belt)

I also can beat up anyone in chat, hell I am so rich I think I will buy EF then cancel chat.
lol are u mavericks alter? you forgot to tell us how good looking you are
 
INDY70CAMERO said:
HI

about me

I have 11 cameros..all 1970s I just paid cash for a 2006 m5 ( I am so rich I can do that) I just bought a m6 too but I dont want it. I also have a 7 and and a 8 series bmw too. I wear my cell phone on my belt so I look important. I live Ohio, the armpit of the USA... ANY OF YOU CHAT GUYS GO to the arnold classis I want to fight you to show that I can beat you up. Good chances my dad can smoke your dad in a fight too. I love primo and I shoot primo sinces the $$$ steroid out there. I wear under armour the clubs (of course my cell is on my belt)

I also can beat up anyone in chat, hell I am so rich I think I will buy EF then cancel chat.


Seems like if you had that many chevys, you could have at least spelled Camaro right.
 
StickFigure said:
superman wears underarmour in public.


yea but he's working and needs it for work. im talking about the gay fucks that wear it to the clubs or just around town. dont tell me your one of them :worried:
 
bigmann245 said:
yea but he's working and needs it for work. im talking about the gay fucks that wear it to the clubs or just around town. dont tell me your one of them :worried:

Imagine a weeble wobble in underarmour, ain't gonna go there! LOL!
 
For those keeping score, someone's Complimentary Platinum just ran out. Figure out who, and you'll know whose alter just ate my shotgun.

I hope this is a clear answer to the recurring question of how we feel about alters :chainsaw: and how many of them you're allowed. :hed:
 
digger said:
For those keeping score, someone's Complimentary Platinum just ran out. Figure out who, and you'll know whose alter just ate my shotgun.

I hope this is a clear answer to the recurring question of how we feel about alters :chainsaw: and how many of them you're allowed. :hed:

damn
 
lol at people reading and posting at threads like this.
 
Wootoom said:
no but hes oviously mocking that fuckin piece of shit indycamaro69


another EF drama?
 
Wootoom said:
the guy is a fuckin piece of garbage. he says hes gonna buy ef and erase CandC. fuckin juicer.


LMAO!! c'mon bro...y'know that's not true...
 
Wootoom said:
whats not true


is not true that he's gonna buy ef and erase c&c. And even if he does, who cares? Elitefitness is still Elitefitness with his main forums. C&C is just a "distraction" forum for the break. At least in my case I don't need to pay to meet new people. I pay to learn something related to my hobby and my health.

Is like going to Elitefastfoods.com and erase a forum called "anabolic forum" who's gonna give a fuck? LOL.

:qt:
 
DJ_UFO said:
is not true that he's gonna buy ef and erase c&c. And even if he does, who cares? Elitefitness is still Elitefitness with his main forums. C&C is just a "distraction" forum for the break. At least in my case I don't need to pay to meet new people. I pay to learn something related to my hobby and my health.

Is like going to Elitefastfoods.com and erase a forum called "anabolic forum" who's gonna give a fuck? LOL.

:qt:
fuck him
 
are the juicers the cool people and the C&C crowd all the geeks?
 
I Checked and the target was Tiger 88 i guess he will start back being a hippy


RADAR
 
RADAR said:
I Checked and the target was Tiger 88 i guess he will start back being a hippy


RADAR



ok mr cool just cuz u guys e-suck each others dicks dont try talking shit to me

indy69 is the biggest dbag ever..... "hey lets fight at the arnold classic"
 
hamstershaver said:
did he really say he wanted to fight someone at the arnold?


ya lestat or some one else...



yes he did..one post in the juicn forum lol...it was a funny post


RADAR loves him cuz indyBisexual69 always sucks up to RADAR (its a fuckin message board! give it up bro)



also i heard indy bought his m6 then sold it again to buy an fucking m7! (they dont make a m7 but he bought one!
 
tiger88 said:
ya lestat or some one else...



yes he did..one post in the juicn forum lol...it was a funny post


RADAR loves him cuz indyBisexual69 always sucks up to RADAR (its a fuckin message board! give it up bro)



You can lay that comment to rest now
I used to like you but these type comments are getting old .

RADAR
 
hamstershaver said:
did he really say he wanted to fight someone at the arnold?

Yes.

I was going to go to the Arnold until I read this. :worried:

indy68camaro said:
Lets invite some C&C college kids to the Arnold Classic and meet out back during the expo, see if they are just as tough face to face when the biceps are bigger than their fucking skulls.
 
Top Bottom