Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I am so bored with your bitch ass

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
You are unfunny.

You have a one week schickt that is stretching into it's fourth year.

You have posted every aspect of your miserable life and no one cares. The ones who do care are your alters.

I see you post but when I look at what you typed it is all just blah blah blah.

Your little sig that you think is so cute and original, isn't. It resembles a third grade female's attempt to decorate the cover of her Trapperkeeper.

You whine way to much. The high horse you think you ride is really a Shetland pony.

Your e-rep, e-cred and e-posing is laughable. You act tough but everyone on here knows that you would cry like a little e-bitch in real life. Fucking pansy.

You got a big ass nose. And those fucking toenails have past the point of no return for Lamisil intervention. And despite all the damn hair care products you use, that shit is still thinning at an alarming rate.

And you are so damn insecure that when you read this you will LOL at it but deep down wonder if this post is really about you.

And it is.

Now your day is ruined and you will have feelings of indigestion for the rest of the week.

You sissy.

(here comes at least 43 PMs of the "I thought we was good bros" nature from JH1)
 
wow the possibility of who this is on this site is endless!!!! Thanks for the narrowing it down.
 
psssssst. nobody tell pintoca its about him, k?
 
Braid that shit bro.

Oh yeah...


"Even all the way over here I can hear the collective sound of laughter over your latest..........."

(remember that shit? worked like a charm. that bitch won't piss me off again.)
 
AAP said:
Braid that shit bro.

Oh yeah...


"Even all the way over here I can hear the collective sound of laughter over your latest..........."

(remember that shit? worked like a charm. that bitch won't piss me off again.)

I got the biggest lolios of my life with that...
 
ksharp01 said:
and it's not me...I haven't even made it 1 year yet.

:wavey:
And you dont' have a big nose - I don't know about your toenails, but you better get those fixed if they are as AAP described.
 
Gambino said:
is it me?/??????????


Bro, I am honest when I say this. In real life, I could easily see you being my favorite hole.

You cool like that.
 
KillahBee said:
What's funny is that most of the things yu attack in that post YOU are actually guilty of just via the nature of this thread.

lolol


Hardly.

Now get your goddamn toenails fixed bitch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jh1
KillahBee said:
nah, I nailed it. spot on. :)

This thread is the less manly equivalent of Lestat's "PICS!!!! (coming in 4 days)" threads.


Nope.

But the attempt of trying shows deep seated insecurities and low self esteem.

You should cover that with a therapist sometimes.
 
Beats me... I didn't say who it was and he jumped in trying to deflect it... no one else did.

I guess no one else felt guilty.
 
well, since you mentioned hair it cannot be about me.....:FRlol:
 
AAP said:
You are unfunny.

You have a one week schickt that is stretching into it's fourth year.

You have posted every aspect of your miserable life and no one cares. The ones who do care are your alters.

I see you post but when I look at what you typed it is all just blah blah blah.

Your little sig that you think is so cute and original, isn't. It resembles a third grade female's attempt to decorate the cover of her Trapperkeeper.

You whine way to much. The high horse you think you ride is really a Shetland pony.

Your e-rep, e-cred and e-posing is laughable. You act tough but everyone on here knows that you would cry like a little e-bitch in real life. Fucking pansy.

You got a big ass nose. And those fucking toenails have past the point of no return for Lamisil intervention. And despite all the damn hair care products you use, that shit is still thinning at an alarming rate.

And you are so damn insecure that when you read this you will LOL at it but deep down wonder if this post is really about you.

And it is.

Now your day is ruined and you will have feelings of indigestion for the rest of the week.

You sissy.

(here comes at least 43 PMs of the "I thought we was good bros" nature from JH1)
the only way this post can possibly be good is if you are secretly targetting a specific member with all these problems....at first i thought it was younguns.


this thread is actually kinda gay and tryhard, no offense bro, but you can do better, way better
 
  • Like
Reactions: jh1
feisty11975 said:
is it ok for me to sit on your lap...I mean, since your :rainbow: and all, it won't come up, right?


:dance2:


this is about me and I really dont care what people think
 
SublimeZM said:
the only way this post can possibly be good is if you are secretly targetting a specific member with all these problems....

I am.
 
stilleto said:
really?

hmmph.

its better now. and tasty too!


Holy nastiness! I hate feet. The thought of kissing the most perfect, scrubbed and pedicured foot makes me sick.
 
speaking of feet..there is absolutely nothing more unattractive that old lady heel on a woman..or when women wear flip flops and have dirt on the bottoms of their feet...(old lady heel) is when it gets that big caulous around the edge and gets all dry and white looking...GROSSSS
 
CENTURION44 said:
speaking of feet..there is absolutely nothing more unattractive that old lady heel on a woman..or when women wear flip flops and have dirt on the bottoms of their feet...(old lady heel) is when it gets that big caulous around the edge and gets all dry and white looking...GROSSSS

ewww yeah, I agree! and what about the long 10 inch thick toenails that are starting to curl over..... okay I'm bout to be sick :sick:



I can't think of who this is damnit!!
How long ago since the toe pic? was I even around then?
 
The pic was about a year ago.

Also, what about the feet that get those deep ass cracks all over the heels with the white crusty edges. Looks like a dried river bed of mud all cracked up and dried out.

I need to find a pic.
 
AAP said:
The pic was about a year ago.

Also, what about the feet that get those deep ass cracks all over the heels with the white crusty edges. Looks like a dried river bed of mud all cracked up and dried out.

I need to find a pic.

Was the foot pic in the roid forum?
 
redguru said:
Was the foot pic in the roid forum?


No, they posted it here on chat. Basically it was a "group" shot but they failed to crop the picture so their beyond busted toes were out of the pic.
 
WTF is that? AFIM gone bad. I mean for real now.

That bitch sitting there like nothing in the world is wrong, leg crossed over the other, showcasing that brute.

Oh my god... I swear foot stench is reached my nose.
 
AAP said:
WTF is that? AFIM gone bad. I mean for real now.

That bitch sitting there like nothing in the world is wrong, leg crossed over the other, showcasing that brute.

Oh my god... I swear foot stench is reached my nose.

That's the thread I was talking about earlier, remember Ulter photoshopping out the guys foot fungus?
 
The story that goes along with jerkbox's pic.

Guy opposite me was thwapped in the back of the head by a bus's wing mirror as he was crossing the road. As he went down his foot was caught up in the vehicle's wheel arch. He lost a couple of toes, has had the others pinned, and most of the top of his foot had a massive skin graft. I managed to catch a snap (with permission) between dressings. Warning: it's ugly.

This is the foot four week's on - can't help wondering what state it would be in if he didn't smoke, and ate anything besides sweets and puddings (i.e. had some protein). Bummer.
 
AAP said:
they posted a pic once... hideous shit.

Gee, I posted a hideous foot photo once when I broke my toe. It's still in my gallery, for all you voyeurs and fetishists.

But my hair's not thinning and I don't use "product".

I was worried there for a second.
 
okay damnit.......I guess no one is gonna say who it is so it must be someone that still post here often...oh well. I gotta go but I'm sure I'm come back to some other juicy gossip thread.. *fingers crossed*
lol ;)
 
They already posted on this thread and then disappeared.

Probably crying their sorry ass to sleep.
 
AAP said:
They already posted on this thread and then disappeared.

Probably crying their sorry ass to sleep.
come out and say it already damn
all this cryptic shit and mod penis touching
not saying a name is pussy
 
AAP said:
The pic was about a year ago.

Also, what about the feet that get those deep ass cracks all over the heels with the white crusty edges. Looks like a dried river bed of mud all cracked up and dried out.

I need to find a pic.

thats what i was just talking about...good to see you read my posts...thanks :p
 
Seriously now... is that a toenail on the last stub there? Hanging on by a thread?


P.S. What up Wooty.
 
AAP said:
You are unfunny.

You have a one week schickt that is stretching into it's fourth year.

You have posted every aspect of your miserable life and no one cares. The ones who do care are your alters.

I see you post but when I look at what you typed it is all just blah blah blah.

Your little sig that you think is so cute and original, isn't. It resembles a third grade female's attempt to decorate the cover of her Trapperkeeper.

You whine way to much. The high horse you think you ride is really a Shetland pony.

Your e-rep, e-cred and e-posing is laughable. You act tough but everyone on here knows that you would cry like a little e-bitch in real life. Fucking pansy.

You got a big ass nose. And those fucking toenails have past the point of no return for Lamisil intervention. And despite all the damn hair care products you use, that shit is still thinning at an alarming rate.

And you are so damn insecure that when you read this you will LOL at it but deep down wonder if this post is really about you.

And it is.
this can't be about me because:

A. i'm super funny
B. i dont need alters because of A.
C. i dont have a sig (had to double check to make sure)
D. though i do have a big nose my toenails are flawless and very purty..stilleto does them for me....she's asian ya know
E. you'd love my trapperkeeper....velcro and all
 
AAP said:
Seriously now... is that a toenail on the last stub there? Hanging on by a thread?


P.S. What up Wooty.
not much bro, everything ok? u still need me to send that letter?
 
Wootoom said:
not much bro, everything ok? u still need me to send that letter?


Very soon bro.

And it is going to be a doozy of one.

Where are you now? Kill anyone lately?
 
That's fucked. Don't they know a potato peeler take too damn long and shit.
 
habitualhealth said:
this can't be about me because:

A. i'm super funny
B. i dont need alters because of A.
C. i dont have a sig (had to double check to make sure)
D. though i do have a big nose my toenails are flawless and very purty..stilleto does them for me....she's asian ya know
E. you'd love my trapperkeeper....velcro and all

trapperkeeper? is that an euphemism I didn't know?
 
AAP said:

Although the big toe (hallux) is most commonly affected, the nails of the other toes are also often involved. In some cases, this problem may be best treated with oral and/or topical anti fungal medicine. In other cases, laser surgery may be the best option. The corrective method most commonly used at Center for Advanced Foot Surgery is as follows. After numbing the toe, the affected thick toenail is removed, and a chemical and Laser beam are used to dissolve the entire nail root so that the thickened nail will not grow back. Then a porcine "pigskin" graft is placed over the end of the toe where the nail was removed, which helps the skin underneath the nail to heal more quickly. After the skin heals, the porcine graft simply falls off, leaving an area of skin which is pleasant in appearance and is not painful. No skin incisions are made using this technique.

WTF??? Pleasant looking my ass

and letto, I'm HH was referring to her nanny as trapperkeeper, she naughty like that
 
based on the 'posted once and dissapeared' probably jerkbox. tho he never posts about his life and isnt an attention whore.. so..??
 
pintoca said:
Then a porcine "pigskin" graft is placed over the end of the toe where the nail was removed, which helps the skin underneath the nail to heal more quickly. After the skin heals, the porcine graft simply falls off, leaving an area of skin which is pleasant in appearance and is not painful. No skin incisions are made using this technique.


I would like to see a post op pic of this result.
 
Top Bottom