Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I ain't trying to be mean but.......

Hey Big Buck- Just wanted you to know I been singing that lame ass song..."HEY RICKY "all damn morning cuz of some sweet words spoken by you at the doghouse....LMAO!

By the way, in regards to your thread...I deal with some very handsome/pretty peeps in this world who are VERY ugly on the inside! Beauty, at times, comes from within....

Big Buck said:
honestly, have u ever looked around at all the ugly people in the world? :confused: There are some UGLY people out there!!! :(

Sometimes people can't help how their genetic dice were rolled. It pisses me off to no end see people get jerked over just because they happened to have ugly parents, or a chick just didn't get blessed with a decent face. Guys, at least we have our bodies we can work with, and at least gain some decent respect and attractibility. And if you're talking about people who don't take care of their bodies and have no respect for themselves, then I would agree... those people are ugly.

vixenbabe said:
Hey Big Buck- Just wanted you to know I been singing that lame ass song..."HEY RICKY "all damn morning cuz of some sweet words spoken by you at the doghouse....LMAO!

By the way, in regards to your thread...I deal with some very handsome/pretty peeps in this world who are VERY ugly on the inside! Beauty, at times, comes from within....

You're right about the personality part.....but I HAVE to be attracted to a girl first before I talk to her.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time taking YellowD's post's seriously? I mean, as read, and they are quite interesting and intelligent, I just keep picturing that guy in his avatar leaned up in a chair speaking with that big stupid grin on his face - glancing around once in a while keeping an eye out for his princess.:eek:

dude

there are a lot of ugly ass people around. I agree 100%. I think ugly is the majority. Anyways, as far as girls go, at 1am, they are all hot....

Re: dude

karson said:
there are a lot of ugly ass people around. I agree 100%. I think ugly is the majority. Anyways, as far as girls go, at 1am, they are all hot....

the girls are always better looking right before the club closes....:D

Wraith said:
Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time taking YellowD's post's seriously? I mean, as read, and they are quite interesting and intelligent, I just keep picturing that guy in his avatar leaned up in a chair speaking with that big stupid grin on his face - glancing around once in a while keeping an eye out for his princess.:eek:

Wraith, he knows also I am so sexy. Sorry guys, I'm not gay though, but I will not be mad if you stare at me ;)

I try not to be too serious.

Wasn't it Seinfeld that said only 5% of the population is attractive.

you know what sucks though is when you're not an unattractive person and you work with women who are jealous of you... that's hard. i get treated like crap by a lot of ugly/nasty attitude people.

smallmovesal said:
you know what sucks though is when you're not an unattractive person and you work with women who are jealous of you... that's hard. i get treated like crap by a lot of ugly/nasty attitude people.

REALLY? I've always found that I'm treated nicely....it seems that people treat good looking people better...that's always been my expereince anywayz.

Top Bottom