Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I ain't trying to be mean but.......

May1010 said:

Really, Buck! You need to check your ego at the door. A 36" waist is fat. You need to trim down to AT LEAST 34".

36 is my pant size. I can't get into anything smaller cuz of my legs.....:mad:

Okay Buck. You're just big boned. (Well, you know what I mean!)

Have a good day buddy. I'm headed out to hit golf balls.

You know I'm just fucking with you, don't you? ;)

Buck how do you think I feel I live in wisconsin home of the fat folk.Many many moons ago I lived in Santa Barbra where the woman are just to fine I would honestly have to say I would put any age group of woman from Santa Barbra against any other city in the US.

i agree, i went wo walmart to buy paint for my engine on the weekend, damn it was a fucking freak show, it made me realize i should be happy not being an ugly mutt

May1010 said:
Okay Buck. You're just big boned. (Well, you know what I mean!)

Have a good day buddy. I'm headed out to hit golf balls.

You know I'm just fucking with you, don't you? ;)

It's all good my friend. U owe me a beer when I come to Vegas to visit though!!!! :cool:

Buck, you shouldn't be so hard on the ugly people...seeing as how you are so handsome LOL!

I have dated many men (NOT that I am all that, but still I have been told that I am better than a finger in your eye) that would be considered BUTT UGLY, many had never even seen the inside of a gym. But they treated me with respect and made me laugh.......On the other hand I have dated men that were like greek gods in every sense of the word. Ya know what? They were THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES on the planet!!!!!

Yes, it would be nice to find somebody whose insides match their outsides (and I do have several friends who fit that bill).....but to me, it is all about what is on the inside. True there has to be some sort of attraction....but if the man is kind and smart all of the sudden his exterior becomes sooooooo much more appealing.

Just my .02

May May May...why you gotta pick on little bucky.....you know you want his salami as much as all the boys on here. He's not fat.....just phat....stop givign the boy a complex...will have Anorexic bucky....and I don't like anorexic boys.....they break too easily....don't you agree?:)

Top Bottom