Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I ain't trying to be mean but.......

I was just thinking that myself, Id say for every good llooking person, there are 4 ugly mofos, at least from my observations. This goes for men and women

Seriously, next time u go to the grocery store or the mall...whatever....just take a quick look around...."I SEE UGLY PEOPLE...they're everywhere...LOL"

Buck,

What is up with you this morning? Why are you being an ass? Be lucky that you're adequate looking. Just think what it must be like to have a limited physical appearance. Why can't you just be thankful instead of trying to make others feel bad about themselves.

You really need to be bitch slapped.

May1010 said:
Buck,

What is up with you this morning? Why are you being an ass? Be lucky that you're adequate looking. Just think what it must be like to have a limited physical appearance. Why can't you just be thankful instead of trying to make others feel bad about themselves.

You really need to be bitch slapped.

the test is kickin in....sorry...I'll chill out some. I wasn't trying to offend anybody. I am thankful for what I've been blessed with.

May1010 said:
That's more like it. ... and remember, you're fat!

who u calling fat tubby? LOL....having a FAT dick doesn't make me fat....DAMN

What up big buck...i feel ya on the ugly people shit, cuz i'm from a hick town of 1400 people in southern ohio (on the border of Kentucky and West virginia)..and i go to West virginia a lot...talk aobut some fucked up lookin cats..(no offense atwa)

You're what? 6' and 280 pounds? Sorry, that's not stacked. That's blubber. I've seen your pix w/o your shirt. You need to trim down there Sparky.

You and MP5 are just alike. You think because you tip the scales at over 220 that you're ripped. I don't get you guyz.

May1010 said:
You're what? 6' and 280 pounds? Sorry, that's not stacked. That's blubber. I've seen your pix w/o your shirt. You need to trim down there Sparky.

You and MP5 are just alike. You think because you tip the scales at over 220 that you're ripped. I don't get you guyz.

OH REALLY? U think so huh? LOL..you're a trip homie :EL: :EL:

Top Bottom