Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I ain't trying to be mean but.......

B

Big Buck

honestly, have u ever looked around at all the ugly people in the world? :confused: There are some UGLY people out there!!! :(

If it weren't for all the ugly people, the fine women of the world wouldn't look as good, Buck. I think you need to get your ass back to Texas. We breed fine women here like rats.

"Get yo ass to Mahs" - Ahnold , Total Recall

Yup....saw a few at the gym this morning uglier than a pocketful of assholes....But, I guess it's God's way of making them special as well....:cool:

Ranger

Isn't that like that saying that goes...one out of every 3 people is psychologically unstable so if you are with a couple of friends and you can't figure out which one it is...hmmmmmmmmmmm

:alien:

supersizeme said:
If it weren't for all the ugly people, the fine women of the world wouldn't look as good, Buck. I think you need to get your ass back to Texas. We breed fine women here like rats.

"Get yo ass to Mahs" - Ahnold , Total Recall

true, true...for the most part, the women out here can't compare to the women in TX....there are a few exceptions though...and beleive me those exceptions were NICE. :cool:

Just messin with ya buck.... You cool bro! And yes there are a lot of ugly people out there.

I usually try to find something nice looking about everyone, but there are those times when "TOTAL UGLY" has taken its toll and you just can't find one thing. Usually these people for some strange reason end up on Jerry Springer more than any other place.

Top Bottom