Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Husband wants to start using tren... I am not on board with this

My husband wants to start a tren cycle and I am not on board with this. I don't know alot about it other than what I have Googled here and there. My main concern is his temper. He has a short fuse to begin with and had that even before taking other things he is on...I want to hear what othera have to say about tren instead of all the stuff I hear from my husband

Rofl.. Wife of steroid user.. Nice name. Well I do t have a really bad temper normally but when I get on tren with anadrol I get pretty aggressive.. I control myself very well so no one ever knows.. But sometimes I walk by someone and just feel the urge to randomly punch them.. Lol.. So if your husband can't control his aggression he will do something stupid.. Hopefully he is more mature then that...

Seconded. I think the internet blows it out of proportion. You don't lose your mind and turn into the hulk. Feeling aggressive and acting aggressive are two different things. You can still use your brain on tren

My husband wants to start a tren cycle and I am not on board with this. I don't know alot about it other than what I have Googled here and there. My main concern is his temper. He has a short fuse to begin with and had that even before taking other things he is on...I want to hear what othera have to say about tren instead of all the stuff I hear from my husband

Your husband is stupid for telling you. I have a short temper too but never on AAS and certainly never on tren. If your husband takes something to stop prolactin production; preferably cabergoline, then he will have a hard on most the day and night and have enormous libido. His dick will be as hard as a damn rock. So enjoy.

As far as aggression I've heard many guys warn about it but it never happens to me. I'm much more likely to get aggressive when I'm cruising. I'm on tren right now. Six weeks in and blasting 125mg ED Tren Ace and 30mg ED Halotestin and I'm as calm as can be. Inner sense of well being not anger. Hopefully your husband reacts the same.

Why would you marry an angry steroid user? What're the roids for? His job? Anyway, this should be fun. You're either a nutty Gladys Kravitz type or an alter. So here's what you do. You test him. Have an affair, let him catch you in the act. If he flips out, tell him it's the roids and he has to stop.

test suspension is the only thing that makes me aggressive and im im the gym whilst its active in my system. as stated above you still have a brain on gear... use it

I am on my first tren run. I have a short temper as well. No issues so far. I also did not tell my wife I'm using tren. Last thing I need is for her to google it. She does know I am taking steroids though.

I'm actually more emotional and sensitive while on cycle. I feel aggression initially starting a cycle but a few weeks into it I start watching Lifetime channel. The only true way to find out is by experience and every one is different.

He has been taking test and eq for the last few months, he is starting to train I guess you can say for competitions...he has been fine on test and eq

He will be fine as long as he thinks and controls himself.. I use tren regularly and don't have an issue..now if he does lose it for some reason look out but if you use your head no issue at all should be fine...since hes been fine on test and eq tren would be great add to this cycle..now if its his first cycle ever or 2nd hes is not ready for tren nor does he need it..if he has done few cycles let him add it to his cycle and see how he does. tell him he gets aggressive your cutting it off but give him a chance..

Top Bottom