Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Humorme

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
whats with the 60000 donation did he beg you? give me some
 
Wootoom said:
whats with the 60000 donation did he beg you? give me some


Nah. He never knew anything about it. Was spur of the moment kind of thing. I was looking at the karma leaders and I thought I would tighten the race up a little. I'll give you my next 60000. Only took me 4 years to get that much.

You are lucky I didn't send him over the top...lol
 
HumorMe said:
Nah. He never knew anything about it. Was spur of the moment kind of thing. I was looking at the karma leaders and I thought I would tighten the race up a little. I'll give you my next 60000. Only took me 4 years to get that much.

You are lucky I didn't send him over the top...lol
i thought we were friends
 
Wootoom said:
i thought we were friends


We still are. I play golf with hammy every week and I kind of felt sorry for him that you had such a sizeable lead.

You can have the rest of mine if you want it.
 
HumorMe said:
We still are. I play golf with hammy every week and I kind of felt sorry for him that you had such a sizeable lead.

You can have the rest of mine if you want it.
man it doesnt matter
 
HumorMe said:
lol

Why don't I split it with hammy and woot so that one has a 1 point lead over the other or make it so they are even.
no give me all of it. you gave him 60000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hand it over to me dude, it would be prejudicial to someone if you give it to Woot or Hammy. You would be caught in the middle. Take the easy way out.
 
Wootoom said:
lol no dialyup


You probably need to go ahead and attack the second page since you posted on all the of the first page threads.

I am going to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith right now, so I will figure it out when I get back or tomorrow.
 
humor me would have been on my good side had he given it to me
and he likes me more than you wootoom so shush
 
SoKlueles said:
humor me would have been on my good side had he given it to me
and he likes me more than you wootoom so shush
i thought you would have been in here sooner
 
damn HumorMe, that was quite a gift.. next time you know who to hit!
 
HumorMe said:
I'm spent.

I figured wrong or someone just hit wootoom with k.

I had you all tied up.
LOL exact tie.. fuckin awesome
 
Top Bottom