Wootoom said:whats with the 60000 donation did he beg you? give me some
i thought we were friendsHumorMe said:Nah. He never knew anything about it. Was spur of the moment kind of thing. I was looking at the karma leaders and I thought I would tighten the race up a little. I'll give you my next 60000. Only took me 4 years to get that much.
You are lucky I didn't send him over the top...lol
lolWootoom said:whats with the 60000 donation did he beg you? give me some
ya that was the punchline. wtf???foreigngirl said:lol
look who is begging![]()
Wootoom said:i thought we were friends
man it doesnt matterHumorMe said:We still are. I play golf with hammy every week and I kind of felt sorry for him that you had such a sizeable lead.
You can have the rest of mine if you want it.
coolHumorMe said:I'll give it to you.
I think this thread just went gay.HumorMe said:I'll give it to you.
needtogetas said:I think this thread just went gay.
lololololol hes all madhamstershaver said:quit being greedy wootoom
hamstershaver said:quit being greedy wootoom
no give me all of it. you gave him 60000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HumorMe said:lol
Why don't I split it with hammy and woot so that one has a 1 point lead over the other or make it so they are even.
Wootoom said:no give me all of it. you gave him 60000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got me there.HumorMe said:Right. Thanks for ruining it.
Wootoom said:lol no dialyup
i thought you would have been in here soonerSoKlueles said:humor me would have been on my good side had he given it to me
and he likes me more than you wootoom so shush
im old and my joints were hurtingWootoom said:i thought you would have been in here sooner
im not impressedSoKlueles said:im old and my joints were hurting
daisy reach back and smack him in the headWootoom said:im not impressed
with red from digger lolWootoom said:im gettin hit next
hamstershaver said:quit being greedy bluepeter
Wootoom said:i give a shit
and look whos here Brownpeterbluepeter said:Apt terminology.
LOL exact tie.. fuckin awesomeHumorMe said:I'm spent.
I figured wrong or someone just hit wootoom with k.
I had you all tied up.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














