Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT and lumps in penis

Sorry Zed, but thats my job to offer help no matter what the topic is ,i know sometime things get unpleasant.
Get your mind zoned into something else, think of food like Peas & corn. :)

Zed I had one too. My Doctor told me to take a hot bath with Epsom salt. It shrunk it till there was nothing left. It took about 2 weeks, but it worked. Good luck!!

Zed 350, what you said you had makes sense to me, I had a small lump under my eyelid once, the doc told me it was a clogged hair follicle and damp, warm compresses would take it away. It took six months but it did go away. The lump obstructs my urine flow a bit but other than that, it doesn't bother me. I probably should go see the doc, will have to "save up" till after the New Year, I reckon. JB

Reminds me of an old dirty cartoon I saw years ago.
Guy in the docs office whips out this horrible diseased pecker and asks the doc:

"My wife wants to know if there is a way to get rid of the rash, itching, redness, and oozing, but keep the bumps?":beer:

:D
:FRlol: :twirl:

have you squeezed it.... that would drive me fuckin nuts ... id stab it and see what happens.... but then again I dont fgo to the doc at all for anything and us Rangers arent always the brightest

Hey JB
Its best to have a 2nd opinion on tht bro. I mean wats the use, you kep worying about it. Us older athletes have to be a bit more on guard and on point with our health than some of th eyounger fellas and to be honest with you, it could be an ingrown hair or a small pimple at th base of the penis. If its painful after sex you n=have a prob, if its not then you good. If you cant have a private doc ck you then. pull your pride togtehr and go the your local E.r.. SHIIIITTTT!I hae dont it son! AInt not shame in my dick game, bro To have my balls continue to rock.

hae a good day.

CT

Top Bottom