Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Young is to young to buy a boy a rifle?

dballer said:

HOLY SHIT!!!

when I told everyone to give you karma.. I did not think it would tip the scales like that!!! DAMN!!!!

Dballer... I got a hair over a couple green dots because you put up that post. It's gonna take me two friggin' years to pay you back.

Thanks! :D

started at 7 also, at age 12 was allowed to hunt and terget shoot unsupervised, never had a problem.

When my daughter was 4, I showed her the shotgun in my closet, I explained the dangers of the firearm to her, and expressed to her that she is to never touch the gun, whenever she would come into my room she would always ask me to show it to her, and when I would, the first thing out of her mouth was I dont touch this gun daddy, i only look at it with you.

So teach the children about the guns, and that will keep the curiosity of finding this thing that they know nothing about from overpowering them and resulting in them playing with it.

BoneCruncher said:
These cry baby little bleeding heart pussy liberals will have you believe guns pose a threat to the kiddies, NOT SO! its a bit like AAS, all you gotta do is EDUCATE!! Heres me with the little one, bit young for the range but Im getting him used to the gun environment already.

Baby-gun.JPG

This post makes my day. Thanks bon. :D

Top Bottom