Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you rate these supplements?

Matthew Miller

I am new to bodybuilding so please forgive me if I say something stuiped...
I am getting ready to start a 3 month extreme program. I love to workout but I cant get into the gym very often during the school year due to all the homework I have, so this summer I am going to bulk up. I would like to gain at least 35lbs in 3 months. I will be following a 5 day split rountine that is really demanding and I was considering using Dermagain. I was told this wouldn't hurt me by one guy, but others have told me otherwise. Can you offer your opinions. I am only 14 so I don't want to stunt my growth or get gyno. Also, whats the best creatine. Is creatine safe and does it do what it says its going to do. I eat lots of Tuna and other high protien foods so do I need I protien powder if I already eat about 150grams of protien a day and I only weigh about 140lbs? I am sorry to annoy you all with these questions but I am truely thankful I came across this site,it has helped me so much.

Hi Matthew,

Don't worry if you get flamed, which you probably will. You'll also get some good advice too.

First of all, you're not going to get Gyno, unless of course you're going to start taking AS, which is not advisable at your age! So don't do it.

Second, 35 pounds is a lot of weight to put on naturally in 3 months. Probably not do-able for 99.9% of people. You need to think more along the lines of 1-2 pounds/week of solid gains if you are lucky.

Thirdly, the more protein the better. Eat as much as you can, and use some protein supplements in you can afford it. N'Large2 by ProLab works great for gaining weight. 2 grams/pound of bodyweight won't kill you!!

Four, Train intensly.

Five, Creatine works very well. You can see 10-15 pounds of weight gain in 4-8 weeks. Just remember to drink a tonne of water. 3 litres or 1 gallon a day minimum. It's very very important.

Six, keep reading and good luck.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Question?

Thanks for the advice Taurius! I don't have any money at the moment, but I think I will try N-Large-2 and whats the best creatine out there (thats fairly cheap)? What do you recommend? Is there anything else I can use? Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom