Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get cholesterol under control

Baoeil

This is ridiculous I’ve been using steroids now for a year and before that I never had cholesterol issues at all
I recently went to my cardiologist and I got tested and I have a lot of things off especially with my cholesterol.
I told him I used steroids and he said that I should consider in the next five years getting a full scan and checking my arteries and that sort of thing.
Situation seems to be getting worse I’ve done two cycles and after each cycle things are going back to normal. Are there any cholesterol safe steroid cycles that I should consider I’m only 42 years old

This is ridiculous I’ve been using steroids now for a year and before that I never had cholesterol issues at all
I recently went to my cardiologist and I got tested and I have a lot of things off especially with my cholesterol.
I told him I used steroids and he said that I should consider in the next five years getting a full scan and checking my arteries and that sort of thing.
Situation seems to be getting worse I’ve done two cycles and after each cycle things are going back to normal. Are there any cholesterol safe steroid cycles that I should consider I’m only 42 years old
you should start using n2guard every day 7caps and get fish oil for omega fats
and add daily fiber to lower cholesterol

i would recommend you use n2guard as well

Top Bottom