Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fight a big guy

Isnt that 6'5" 250 lb guy the one you train in MA for ? If not , what are you doing ? Because honestly thats what its about , Science over Attributes .

First of all, you need to seriously assess ur situation. How often do you run into him as well as do you feel the fight will happen. Answer these two things and you wwell then beable to determine the threat factor. If your intent is to simply keep the peace then so be it. But also understand once oyu fight it will most likely not end there. I have been thur something what you detail and I am your height but close to 30 pounds lighter. Size is not a factor for winning and losing and do not fight by focus on who will win or lose, rather what is happening at the very moment it is happening. Train, prepair mentally and fight on your terms, not his. This will help to give you the advantage. Do not let him touch you. It always helps to have fought the same person. I had this happen in my case. But he was also not in shape and alot biger than I was. I struck with him before he could react with counter blows. When he "layed" on top of me with his weight (standing) I simply gave way and left him to carry his own weight where he again took hooks and an uppercut. Be mindful of the clothes you are in and shoes you may be wearing if you happen to run into your opponite. I had nike courtez on, and ended up losing one, forcing me to take the other off, which gave him time to get close. I seriously suggest maybe you do look at some of Bruce Lee's notes in his book "Tao of Jeet Kune Do" for help in training. Use what you can, discard the rest.

I know I am a few years too late to answer this, and I hope it went well. maybe you can tell us how it went after a few years now..

what I wanted to say is you should never plan to get into a fight if there is a chance you can get out of it. fighting should be a last resort only because so many things could go wrong ether of you could get seriously injured or even killed.

I think martial arts is great in the Dojo or in the ring, but in real life it should be only a last resort

you live in an organized society with laws and rules, so if you are not at fault and someone is harassing you or threatening you like a wild animal, just report him to the police.

you could even record his voice while he is threatening you on the phone as evidence..

you could suggest to him that if he really thinks you owe him money and he has evidence then he can file a lawsuit against you,

and also you might threaten him that if he does not stop bothering you that you will inform the police and you will sue him, and he will loose a LOT more money from that than he thinks he owns you, not to mention times he might end up spending in jail,

also I suggest that if you two really want to fight it out, you can arrange to have a formal match at your local boxing or wrestling gym.. at least this way there will be people watching who can keep things from going out of hand,

I hope my advise helps for anyone reading this in the future,

always keep it civilized, unless you have no other choice :)

I know I am a few years too late to answer this, and I hope it went well. maybe you can tell us how it went after a few years now..

what I wanted to say is you should never plan to get into a fight if there is a chance you can get out of it. fighting should be a last resort only because so many things could go wrong ether of you could get seriously injured or even killed.

I think martial arts is great in the Dojo or in the ring, but in real life it should be only a last resort

you live in an organized society with laws and rules, so if you are not at fault and someone is harassing you or threatening you like a wild animal, just report him to the police.

you could even record his voice while he is threatening you on the phone as evidence..

you could suggest to him that if he really thinks you owe him money and he has evidence then he can file a lawsuit against you,

and also you might threaten him that if he does not stop bothering you that you will inform the police and you will sue him, and he will loose a LOT more money from that than he thinks he owns you, not to mention times he might end up spending in jail,

also I suggest that if you two really want to fight it out, you can arrange to have a formal match at your local boxing or wrestling gym.. at least this way there will be people watching who can keep things from going out of hand,

I hope my advise helps for anyone reading this in the future,

always keep it civilized, unless you have no other choice :)

Dude not cool. The man died in that fight

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom