Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fight a big guy

funny what the younger punks here said...

seriously tho, you are 34 years old! Do not get into a fight unless it is the absolute last option.

34 year old men should resolve their differences over a coffee/beer, not in a carpark late at night - where you can and would get charged with something.

talk to the guy and try to reason with him...

if he is being totally unreasonable, then its a different matter entirely

if it comes down to it dont take him to the ground,if he gets on top you could be fucked, I reccomend standing up and striking,but move alot,tire him out and hit in soft spots, hopefully someone will break it up and you wont have to fight until there is a clear winner

Phone him back. Tell him you know you know he knows you never ripped him off. If he wants to debate it, tell him to show the reciepts of the transaction. No receipts, fuck off!

If he wants to fight it out, its a set up. you'll turn up and get jumped by other fat assed pervs wanting to touch your ass.

If you see him in person, if he attacks first then only then should you fight, and take out the knee cap of the closest leg with a real strong stomp. Then smack him round and stop before self defence becomes assault, then phone the cops, they have to respond to who asked for assistence first, remain calm and polite while he screams curses at you like a bitch, it got me off many times. you see, who would you be more inclined to believe.

Dont get caught in a trap bro. But definately find closure on this. Cant believe he had your number after 10 yrs. perv. if you moved around since then, whos giving him your number without asking you? better find out whos making it easier for him.

I dont believe you are 34, you act 14. This guy says you owe him a few bucks from 10 years ago and you clearly dont, then thats the end of story. Tell him to fuck off and if he threatens you then call the cops and get a restraining order, then if a fight is unavoidable make sure its self defense and you will be clear legally because of the restraining order. Best to try to avoid the asshole altogether. You could end up in jail and your ass sued off or both if you fuck him up and it wasnt clearly self defense. Or he could want revenge and blow your head off. The possibilities are endless, just call the cops on this one if you think you are threatened. Oh and this thread could be used as evidence if you beat his ass and his attorney wanted to be a complete prick, bet you didnt think of that.

Thanks for the advice all. I am not going to start a fight with this guy. The problem is that he lives near me and I may run into him. I am not going to let him bully me around. I let that happen once with someone and I regret it to this day. I used to be good friends with him and liked him a lot, but money ruins everything. It will only be from self defense of we fight. I am not going to put up with being harassed. This is the guy who years ago told me he was going to show up at my wedding for the money, lol. I was about 135 back then, now I am a much better match. I think in court, the jury would not see me as the agressor standing next to this guy. Kinda hard to prove a guy who is over 100lbs. and 7" smaller then you would pick a fight with you. I would rather be friends with this guy, we had a lot of good times, but we will see. I don't have any enimies and like everyone I meet usually, so its not me being agressive.

The only thing I worry about fighting him is his reach/weight advantage. I don't care how untrained he is, a 300lb. punch to the head is gonna hurt. If we got to the ground I would totally kick his ass. He knows nothing about wrestling etc. and I am a very good grappler. Problem is getting him to the ground without taking a haymaker to the chops. I know I need to be very agressive, its is true that the agressor in most fights wins. Once someone is trying to just protect themselves, they are all done. I just want to have some kind of game plan if it has to come to blows.

I would never try to double leg a guy outweighing me by 100lbs, you just don't want to be underneath all that mass. But like they say, just let it die. Is it worth ruining your clothes over? Probably not. So what if he calls you the biggest pussy on earth what do you care unless you don't feel good about yourself, and then it is not his problem, it is within yourself. No street fighting unless you or someone you care about is in immediate physical danger.

Dude you are 34 no need to fight unless you are defending your life or your famlies other than that fuck it let him run his mouth and it will be over or he will fight you. If he decides to fight you take it to him first. I think trying to take someone that big down with a double leg takedown is a mistake unless you have flawless form. My suggestion. knife hand to the throat, kick to back of knee to buckle him and back leg round house to the face enough said. He will be done after that. Just what I would do though.

Heh, I am 34, but I feel like I am 21, is 34 old or something :)?? Its not that I want to fight him or anyone. Its just that after he called(he left a message I didn't even talk to him), I couldn't even sleep I was so mad. His message threatened me and I have a LONG fuse, but once its lit I get enraged. If I get mad enough to throw a punch, they deserve to get hit. I just don't believe that any man needs to take be intimidated and threatened. I know little good comes from fighting, but I would give anything to see that big fat pimply a-hole lying on the ground. I doubt he would even fight me though, I don't think he has been in a fight in his life. I am just going to tell him to fuck off and stand up to him, if he wants to take if further then fine, but I think he will just run his mouth and leave it.

you wouldnt want to shoot in on a guy outweighing you??

would you rather stand there and trade blows?

by shooting in you can avoid him being able to use his strength against you. if you miss the slam now it goes to the ground where you should be able to neutralize a lot of his punching power as well as take away most of his weapons and he is out of his comfort zone.

Top Bottom