Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fight a big guy

lol... Why fight over something so trivial? Toss away your ego, their is a reason why he acts that way - he is a fucking moron. Go on your way. If he decides to flex his nut, try to talk it out. If not double leg and beat his face in. Street fighting is so stupid.

He's a big mf'er so he's gonna probably try for the one punch knock out. His legs are the weakest point being that he has to carry all that weight around, especially with no training. Don't go for the one punch ko... that's high school bull shit. A solid couple kicks to the legs and he won't be able to move... probably won't see it coming cause everyone tries to swing first. Couple leg shots then go in for the ko.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lmao has anyone in this thread ever even been in a fight? "I'd precisely knife throat him, back leg kick, take him down for the win". People do know that in street fights you aren't fighting a doll right? It's all reaction, you can't just come up with a precise plan because you have no idea what the other guys is going to do. And like others have said, he can show up with 10 other guys and you're fucked. But IMO, if you're asking how to take him down you're most likely going to get your ass beat. Street fights are all confidence and quick reactions. You asking shows that you lack the confidence needed....

And for all the guys suggesting precise moves, these aren't 5 minute fights. They're 20 seconds tops. And whoever said knee him in the balls, I'd love to see you pull that off without getting your jaw rocked.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Lmao has anyone in this thread ever even been in a fight? "I'd precisely knife throat him, back leg kick, take him down for the win". People do know that in street fights you aren't fighting a doll right? It's all reaction, you can't just come up with a precise plan because you have no idea what the other guys is going to do. And like others have said, he can show up with 10 other guys and you're fucked. But IMO, if you're asking how to take him down you're most likely going to get your ass beat. Street fights are all confidence and quick reactions. You asking shows that you lack the confidence needed....

And for all the guys suggesting precise moves, these aren't 5 minute fights. They're 20 seconds tops. And whoever said knee him in the balls, I'd love to see you pull that off without getting your jaw rocked.

Yes. Kickboxing, martial arts, and a bouncer. I do agree with what ur saying tho, almost 100% reactionary. Can't completely plan for it but having a game plan based on known stats of what ur facing isn't a bad idea...but all of that can go to shit real quick. I'm no expert but that's my .02 brother.

Yes. Kickboxing, martial arts, and a bouncer. I do agree with what ur saying tho, almost 100% reactionary. Can't completely plan for it but having a game plan based on known stats of what ur facing isn't a bad idea...but all of that can go to shit real quick. I'm no expert but that's my .02 brother.

I hear ya. A game plan isn't a bad idea. Lol but some of the guys on this thread act like they know for a fact he is going to be standing stationary. Typically I see fat guys rush like no other. They burn out quick but I'd love to see someone somehow get a rear leg kick on a fat guy running directly toward them lol.

Hahaha for sure... that's when u gotta pull the super back flip leg sweep and finish him with a flying superman punch. Lmao.

Agree with Openmindedlearner96, Street fighting is not good try to avoid it and one more thing size doesn't matter, you need a proper technique and timing. Fight confidently and you will won definitely.

You are too old to go around fighting people for any reason other than last resort self (or family) defense. If you cant talk it out, you probably need more work on your diplomacy skills.
Even if you were going to fight him, asking how to do so on an internet forum makes me pretty sure he would kick your ass badly. If you want to prepare yourself for the highly unlikely event that you have to defend yourself against this bully, I would recommend taking up a martial art (jiu jitzu would be good since you used to wrestle). If that is too much work, I would recommend you carry pepper spray.
In my experience, people who are good fighters try hard to avoid fights.

Top Bottom