Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to fight a big guy

Judo Tom said:
imo dont fight this guy it will get ugly legally speaking.. just dont fight him

now in a self defense situation that i am prepared for 1 on 1 i would almost always go right to the double leg takedown and im not a wrestler.. i wish i had wrestled so it would be even more effective.

but again a good hard double with or w/o the slam and then go right to mount then choke

i agree. if this fucker is calling you after years about some money that you do not even owe him, he is obviously in a financial bind. and if he has the balls to do this, what would stop him from sueing the fuck out of you after you cut some fat of his back. just my .02

I have to agree with those that go for the kneecap. Fat people generally have overstrained knees from all the weight they carry and if he's not in shape, as you say, a well placed kick or two could more than just partially immobilize him. Afterwards, it's fairly easy to target their enlarged internal organs.

You have recieved a lot of good advise. I question going to the ground.
I will only add what no one else has said,My profession causes me to be in a lot of confrontations, more than most will ever be in a life time. So i say this
as hard as i tactically and weight train to come out on top so far, and i normally dominate my attackers. But i have learned that it hurts to win,it looks like it hurt`s even more to lose but i have learned that in order to
do what it takes to win.You have to exert extreme power and moves that
when you wake up in the morning you may ask your self was it worth it.
Another thing i`ve learned that now a days tuff guys ( fake tuff guys)
after they recieve a beating call the police! I don`t understand it but that`s what they do.
So whether you do it or not take all these things into consideration and know
that there still could be an after math that now you may not have a choice
of dealing with it or not!
If you do it, have fun. it`s always fun and the adrenaline rush is addictive.OOS!

i agree about taking him down but i don't know about a double leg shot. im 6'4" and a few times, when fighting someone smaller than me they went for a similar takedown or a spear like takedown and it didn't turn out very well for them. if you were strong enough to man handle 300lbs then i would say go for it. if you fail on the takedown you leave your self pretty vounerable. i know there is a big diferance between me at a pretty lean 265 and a 300lb fat fucker but still, even when i was i was in pretty bad shape i was still never taken down like that.

Micker said:
A little background on me. I am 34, 5'7" and weigh a bit over 180, about 14% maybe less bodyfat. I wrestled in high school, and did very well. I took karate for a couple years before that. I have been in many fights as a kid, when kids used to actually fight each other :). I was always the small kid, but I held my own.

That said, there is a guy who is about 6'4"ish and has to weigh close to 300lbs.. He is out of shape and is fat basically. I know for a fact I am stronger then him weight lifting wise. He is about 8 years older then me also. He isn't a fighter and has no training whatsoever. He has some beef with me from about 10 years ago. Someone who owed him money told him they gave it to me, to give to him(I used to waiter for him). They gave me $300 and I gave it to him. They then told him they gave me more, which is total BS, but he thinks its true. All of a sudden, he calls me after years and years asking if I want to pay him back yet. He left a message, and it PISSED ME OFF!!!! Besides the fact it was so long ago, I know he knows its BS, but is trying to see if he can get me to pay him off, to get him off my back.

Well, my question is how should I go about fighting this guy if it comes down to it?? I know I am a better fighter and stronger, but he is just so dam big. I think my best bet is taking him to the ground and hammering him from the top. What kind of stragety would you guys use in this situation??

One thing I can tell you forsure, is that if he's bigger he'll get tired alot faster .. Just keep urself from getting too close and him crushing ur sternum with a bear hug... once he's tired he's just a big punching bag... take out his breathing by hitting him in the throat(it might kill him) and he's fair game...
Make sure u put him to near death or at least in a hospital bed for a few days, otherwise this might go on to be a revenge thing and u'll have to watch ur back .. If he thinks ur nuts he wont bother u anymore..lol

Yeah and it could go to court .. and thats a bitch.... about the judge taking remorse on u cause ur smaller isn't true..... If he's got pictures and witnesses ...he's got a case.... It happened to me at the bar... blah blah blah ... I put a guy about 100lbs bigger then me on a stretcher without a sweat... but he had alot of blood on his face and i had alot of blood on my hands... so yeah the police said i was fuked in court... I was lucky though he was to scared to press charges after..... like I said if he thinks ur nuts he probably move... say u got a mental disorder before u beat his ass...

This reminds me of an old "Married With Children" episode where Al Bundy would meet his high school enemy at a party and go outside and fight. ("Let's rock") Then he'd come in with his shirt all torn...

Seriously your 34 and he's 42. Judges really don't like these types of cases. Not to mention lawsuits and possibly losing your job.

i've done this with a bigger guy. do a few take down fakes (faking for his legs then back, this will make him think he needs to watch his feet and wil lean forward) 2 times, then jump head first into his nose with a head butt, go into it like a bear hug but head first, then drop fast as possible with a double leg takedown, if you connect the head butt the fight is over, either way you can drop and take his legs. do not let him end up on top of you lol..

like everyone else, make the first strike, and make it count,

Guys WTF. Why are you even considering fighting this guy. That should be your last, and very last resort. What message could he have left to have you thinking about fighting this guy. If itis anything to the effect of kicking your a$$, call the cops and have a restraining order on the guy and make sure they, the cops, know that you fear for your life. Make sure you use those words, fear for you life. So, if he comes looking for you just give a swift kick to the knee caps and call the cops. The message and TRO will save your butt in the long run.

I like to think guys over 6'5 and 250 are unstoppable. I wouldn't fight a guy with that size.

Top Bottom