Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to convince someone to do parallel squats?

Tblock1

So I went working out with some new buddies and they did squats but they were like half squats, and I couldnt convince them to do full ones. How do you convince people that they should be doing squats to parallel or deeper?

Lifting will a full ROM is optimal, your body was built with a full ROM so shoul'dnt you work our with it? If your only doing half squats your only lifting with half the muscles.

Honestly 90% of all teen lifters are obsessed with upper body, the simple fact that your friends are actually squatting is nothing short of a miracle.

- Peer pressure, just tell them how much stronger they would be if they did the movement correctly or

- They might need their knees a little bit later in life and half squats definitely aren't going to help that goal

why show they how to do full squats?

asif u want ur friends getting big and strong like you?

fuk them n let them learn themselves LOL

be a selfish cunt HAHAHA

if they dont wnana listen why make the effort to convince people who clearly dont care

well it's not that they dont care...I went and lifted with them for the first time and they didnt realize that they should go deeper. When they did try going deeper, one of the guys knees started cracking and he thought that was really bad so he shouldnt do it anymore lol. Joints probably just werent used to that rom

why show they how to do full squats?

asif u want ur friends getting big and strong like you?

fuk them n let them learn themselves LOL

be a selfish cunt HAHAHA

if they dont wnana listen why make the effort to convince people who clearly dont care

this is what i would do lol and kind of what i meant

i am pretty selfish with training actually i dont give people at school training advice or tell them they're wrong when they tell me routines and how for legs they do the stationary bike lol. I also refuse to train with any of my friends lol.

Top Bottom