Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How old is too old to date a 19 year old?

Not an issue with me either dating or more for that matter.

I know lots of 30 y/o who are have as mature and insane as alot of 20 yo

bgdaddysmooth said:
The only problem is that I'm 24 and she's 19.

WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM? THE HOES AROUND HERE LOVE TO GO FOR OLDER GUYS. I'M TALKING ABOUT 10 AND 20 YEARS OLDER. MOST OF THEM ARE MONEY HUNGRY GROUPIE BITCHES THOUGH. AS LONG AS SHE IS LEGAL, THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

KAYNE

guards said:
Devide your age in half, than add seven......this is the youngest you should date!!!!!
Hef has no math skills, he's dividing by at least 4 now. Hope he has a good accountant.

only thing that should matter is who you're comfortable with bgdaddy.

Your never too old she is legal. "you know what great about these freshmen...... I get older and they stay the same age"

Oh Grasshopper, Grasshopper. AGE MEANS SHIT. Especially at your age buddy, don't sweat it. I'd date a 19 yr old and I'm 36. They think I'm old now but I pounded a 17 yr old when I was 30 and she thought I was God.

bgdaddysmooth said:
I've been seeing this girl that is way fucking hot and she's cool as hell. The only problem is that I'm 24 and she's 19. Is that too old? Are people going to think I'm a perv when we're out in public? She's even got a PERFECT fake ID so going out on the weekends would be no problem.

are you joking??? why in the hell would that be a problem. Get em young while you can!!

Kahn said:
Oh Grasshopper, Grasshopper. AGE MEANS SHIT. Especially at your age buddy, don't sweat it. I'd date a 19 yr old and I'm 36. They think I'm old now but I pounded a 17 yr old when I was 30 and she thought I was God.

:lmao:

Tell me about it

I just got my foot in the door with some hot blonde who is 18 and works out, i am 26, i thought she was like 21 until she told me

fuck is she awesome, she is hot as hell

trouble is ivejust found out shes got a boyfriend but she still wants to go out

this shit always seems to happen to me

Top Bottom