Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How old is too old to date a 19 year old?

THeMaCHinE said:
Is what any of us say actually going to persuade you from seeing her anyway?

Come on now, no need to get like that. Yes, I'm going to do whatever what I want to do, but I'm just asking for opinions. I'm not only looking to see if others would do this, but also what others think of people that do date 19 y/o.

24-19...are u serious??? This is so common!!!
I would never date a women over 10 yrs younger than me though. The key word is "date" though :devil:

It depends... a lot of older guys will use younger girls. If that's the case... then it's fucked up. I've kicked many asses in my day over that situation. A 26 year old using his "maturity" and shit to get a girl to trust him, so she puts out.

If it's a good thing, I don't think age matters. Being 40 and dating a 19 year old is pretty fucked up to me... but hey... to each their own.

There is nothing wrong with it. In fact, i'm gonna rant a little here, this girl i've been seeing is 22 and i'm 19. All her friends rag her about robbing the cradle and saying i'm still a kid, that is total bullshit. As far as the maturity issue goes, age doesn't define maturity, personality does, so all of ya who say that 19yr olds aren't mature, bite me :) I'm done ranting now

doc_pup said:
"As far as the maturity issue goes, age doesn't define maturity, personality does, so all of ya who say that 19yr olds aren't mature, bite me :) I'm done ranting now "

Life experience has a significant impact regarding one's maturity level. At 19, you ain't mature. I'm not raggin' on you or your opinion, that's just a fact.

15 years from now when you "look back" you'll understand. There's nothin' wrong with being 19 my man. I enjoyed the fuck out of that period in my life but I wouldn't turn back the clock for anything.

The difference between someone in their teens and someone over the 30 (i.e. me)...When you are over 30 you are mature enough to realize you don't know shit! - heh heh.

Later,

1911 said:

The difference between someone in their teens and someone over the 30 (i.e. me)...When you are over 30 you are mature enough to realize you don't know shit! - heh heh.

AMEN!

bgdaddysmooth said:

Come on now, no need to get like that. Yes, I'm going to do whatever what I want to do, but I'm just asking for opinions. I'm not only looking to see if others would do this, but also what others think of people that do date 19 y/o.

Oh, I didn't intend that as being snippy. I think it is a very individual decision, and in a roundabout way, I was giving you my advice -- do what you feel deep down is right and keep your eyes open to reality. Chronoglogical age might or might not matter...

Top Bottom