Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often do you work those damn abs?

abs

• once a week

Votes: 52 31.3%
  • 3-4 times a week

Votes: 77 46.4%
  • every day

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • never... due to good genetics and great diet.

Votes: 25 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could only do my abs once a week. i do 5 sets of 20 decline sit-ups. first 2 sets with a 25 pound plate, next 2 sets with 35 pound, and last set with 45. my abs are sore and it hurts when i cough or sneeze. but they stay sore for about 5-6 days.

nodiggitydave said:
What weight do you do on the decline situps then?

i can do a 400 lbs sit-up for reps

LOL

:p

ok i work my abs twice a week. check my journal for further info.

i know i'll get flamed big time for posting this.........

4/6/8 pak abs don't impress me all that much...i perfer to see (and have) pumped up pecs, bis, traps, quads, calves and glutes instead.

Nobledude said:
I do mine at least twice a week. Did you get better results by working your abs more often, provided of course, you have had a proper diet?

Same here. And just like any other muscle ... 3 x 12 with weight ... one exercise for uppers and one for lowers. Right after legs.

Example:
Hanging leg raises
Decline sit ups

Diet is the key to appearance.

i do them once a week, and not that hard. some of us just got good genetics to have nice abs...like a thic head of hair (which i dont have!).

you gotta have low body fat or you are spinning your wheels doing endless tedious ab exercises. i agree with rnch, you dont need abs for a great physiques. for a man anhhow, big back, legs, chest arms more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom