Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often do you work those damn abs?

abs

• once a week

Votes: 52 31.3%
  • 3-4 times a week

Votes: 77 46.4%
  • every day

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • never... due to good genetics and great diet.

Votes: 25 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobledude

I do mine at least twice a week. Did you get better results by working your abs more often, provided of course, you have had a proper diet?

1 to 2 times a week. Though I train for strength so I use lots of weight on them and go between 5-8 reps most and i bulk so maybe I don't count since I don't have showing abs :p

I try to do them everyday but I a.d.d. out of that and do them like 3/4 times a week. And I have heard(don't know how reliable this is) that the abs heal quicker then other muscles so working them daily is okay.

Oh, and btw, abs look good because of bodyfat. Doing situps don't do all that much.

NJL52 said:
I try to do them everyday but I a.d.d. out of that and do them like 3/4 times a week. And I have heard(don't know how reliable this is) that the abs heal quicker then other muscles so working them daily is okay.

Oh, and btw, abs look good because of bodyfat. Doing situps don't do all that much.
doing sit ups strengthen them and make them more obvious..

Nobledude said:
doing sit ups strengthen them and make them more obvious..

Not as much as losing fat. Not anywhere near as much as losing fat. If a person's goal is to have a 6 pack I would suggest a very strict diet before I suggested doing situps.

And mainly I said that because 99% of the people on Earth listen to the commercials that say "my ab machine will give you a 6 pack in 5 days guaranteed" and belive it.

NJL52 said:
Not as much as losing fat. Not anywhere near as much as losing fat. If a person's goal is to have a 6 pack I would suggest a very strict diet before I suggested doing situps.

And mainly I said that because 99% of the people on Earth listen to the commercials that say "my ab machine will give you a 6 pack in 5 days guaranteed" and belive it.
true ..losing fat is very important...but abs workout would show definition..

Last edited:
Everyone has a six-pack, you need to diet to see it. If you want a larger six pack then you grow the muscles.

I'd strongly recommend decline situps in preference to flat ones and add weight when you can. Make an effort to ensure that your abs are doing the work rather than the hips.

blut wump said:
Everyone has a six-pack, you need to diet to see it. If you want a larger six pack then you grow the muscles.

I'd strongly recommend decline situps in preference to flat ones and add weight when you can. Make an effort to ensure that your abs are doing the work rather than the hips.

Blut pretty much hit it on the money. If your BF is low enough, you will have definition in your abdominals. And in order to get there, again you must diet properly. Gotta find a diet thats right for you body type and kick up the cardio to cut that stubborn fat off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom